Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Yeah everyone has real positive experiences to share about Duke Bathin. I’m going to actively look for a project to assign him to just because I’d like to see him for myself. Very cool sounding spirit.

3 Likes

Yes he’s awesome and patient with beginners. I made a shit load of mistakes. I didn’t even use a legit method to call him. He came only on the basis of me calling with intent.

His energy is heavy and the room gets pretty heavy when he comes.

Extremely efficient and extremely fast.

Would love to read your experiences with him, from an experienced Practitioners point of view.

3 Likes

You know who I’m really looking forward to working with is Prince Vassago.

I keep hearing his name in my mind. I don’t know why I haven’t worked with him yet.

Recently at one point I had like four or five projects all going on at the same time so I’ve been super busy the last six weeks. Now most of the projects are finished and I can take a break and catch my breath.

I took yesterday when I got home from the city and did my payments to all the spirits that worked on these projects. Now there’s almost nothing outstanding.

So my to do list is Bathin, Malphas and Halphas and Vassago and Astaroth and I’d like to work with agares soon too.

7 Likes

I’ve worked with Malphas too. They say that nothing must be offered to him or he’ll trick you.

I evoked him twice and had good results. I didn’t have any offerings.

He’s close to Lucifer and since you share a good relationship with Lucifer it would be different when you evoke Malphas.

6 Likes

I know in the Demons of Magic book, there are wise investment of financial planning powers. Two things popped into my head, one, look into buying air above buildings. Two, look into an IRA or 401k with large cap high yield growth funds.

2 Likes

Spirit of the day.

Ok this is extremely bizarre. I shuffled 3x, cut it into 3 piles, cut again and drew

Duke Bathin

I plan to go to pick up semi precious stones from my taiwanese suppliers this weekend or first of next week. My intuition says Duke Bathin wants to give me additional instructions or a refresher course or the meanings of the stones.

He’s definitely reaching out to me, I will evoke him today.

8 Likes

The evocation of Duke Bathin

This was an easy evocation. I find that’s usually the case when a spirit has been wanting to get in touch with me or is reaching out to me. He came on like a strong breeze, his presence made my head swim and left me slightly dizzy with a touch of headache behind my right eye. Nothing a cup of coffee won’t fix though.

On arrival he told me that I’ve forgotten a good deal about stones and I’m rusty. Not to worry he said he’ll have me back in top shape quickly. I accepted his offer. I formally charged him to assist me with remembering that which was forgotten and to teach me some new things, I also charged him to make sure I had my stones within 5 days. He accepted the charge and I gave license to depart.

He was quite friendly and his manner was truthful. I like dealing with him already.

He also gave me a secret to empower my brass bowl further. He told me to add a couple of drops of blood to the inside of it.

10 Likes

Hello everyone

I slept most of today after having a big argument with foster mom this morning. I was in the right but my timing was poor and I lacked the tact needed to deliver my point of view properly. Orobas informs me I was in bad form. :disappointed:

Oh well it’s blown over now and it’s time to get festive. My annointing oil arrived today from.the internet.

Now I’ve got my three favorite drugs : coffee, codeine, and nicotine. Also a bowl full of Angus sausage. I feel blessed.

Now it’s just the Prince and I.

I hope my fellows and companions here on Balg have a happy holiday.

Ps : love that silver sharpie ink for Orobas’s seal, the light catches it just right.

12 Likes

You do have the cool alter and seals. Love the way you did it.

1 Like

Happy Holidays to you too Mike :grinning: also the sigils look marvellous

2 Likes

Spirit of the day

The Marquis Andras

The chariot

Merry Christmas everyone, ( it’s 26 minutes until Christmas here).

Spirit of the day is andras. This is a spirit whose legend has many practicioners trembling. He is a very strong spirit that will not hesitate to kill and destroy on behalf of a magician. He will also not hesitate to strike down a foolish, unprepared practicioner also. I don’t believe that to be figurative or allegorical I think he really will do it if he feels like it and if he’s allowed by a mistake or inexperience or stupidity.

I’ve experienced him twice. The first time was the complete opposite of what the legends described ( or perhaps this was to lull me into a false sense of security…:thinking::thinking::thinking:). He felt warm, kind and friendly. Like a big warm, wet, velvet or fleece blanket. A very comforting feeling. That was my intro to him by way of meet and greet.

The second time was baneful work. He appeared feeling dark and demonic and menacing. I could easily sense this spirit was dangerous and meant business. I approached the operation careful according to full safety protocol and was fine.i certainly wasn’t taking any chances of having him turn on me and use his sword to cut my astral cord and kill me.

I wouldn’t recommend this spirit to beginners and there are probably many practicioners that would voice a disagreement with me there but where life and death safety of a practioner could be on the line I choose to err on the side of caution.

Great spirit though, highly effective, loves his work and works fast. Hail Andras.

I’m heading to bed, let’s see what Santa brings me in the morning. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

I’m preparing for tomorrow’s working

The evocation of Prince Mammon

Awhile ago Prince Mammon (ruler of Pandemonium) told me to come see him when I got my inheritance. He’s going to help me reset and restart my business.

This is what Prince Mammon looks like to me, a Christopher Walken characture

Withdrew about 200$ to buy my supplies. With this I can generate about 450-600 $ in sales typically.

I’m looking forward to being back in business

Update edit:. I’m not going to be selling my work through the forum, not even by PM request.

One it’s against the rules, two the shipping options I have are prohibitively expensive which means a buyer has to order 2 kilos worth bracelets or accessories for a 60 dollar shipping cost to the USA. I haven’t checked other countries. Sorry my friends my work is going to remain a local affair.

But pics are free :laughing::laughing::laughing:and the knowledge I’ll be posting on the purposes and meanings of the stone arrangements are very valuable.

9 Likes

I’m sitting here getting a list of materials ready to buy and King Bael quips “where’s my Christmas gift?”. :thinking::thinking::astonished::astonished::laughing::laughing:

I gave him a big slab of expensive Italian Italian chocolate. He’s just about in heaven now.

Make sure you take care of your spirits everybody. They know it’s a holiday :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

More like they know you know it’s one lol

4 Likes

@kish yeah man that’s it, perfectly said!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

This is the second time we’ve seen this spirit recently. There’s a real possibility that he’s reaching out to me. I’ll need to put out feelers later about that.

If you didn’t know however he’s an excellent protector, curse breaker and devastating assault spirit. Everyone I know that’s employed him has good things to say about him.

I intended to do some channelling work today with Prince Orobas but my schedule for buying materials has changed. Ill be heading to the city this morning to visit the taiwanese in Chinatown. There I will be buying charms and stones and supplies to create my fantastic accessories.

Sadly I will have to reschedule with Prince Orobas to Tuesday or Wednesday. Prince Orobas understands and is pleased I’m doing something prosocial and healthy with money instead of just engaging in debauchery.

10 Likes

I decided to be a sport and evoke Duke Focalor.

On the recommendation of @Kindraathe I played Mozart’s lacrimosa in the background and did the enns chant verbally. His arrival was swift and stunning. He actually fully manifested his presence during the enns chant BEFORE the conjuration, I’ve only seen this before with Prince Ipos.

I can’t tell you what the charge was because this would ruin the surprise for certain someone’s. If you know though you know. I like surprises and I know other people that are quite deserving of a good surprise will enjoy it too. :astonished:

The operation was highly successful with immediate relief and immediate results.

Duke Focalor is the fire. He’s not a spirit of many words or banter though.

Definitely an A+ spirit guys. When he reaches out to you, reach back he’s worth it.

This is what he looked like.

Death on the high seas

Hail Duke Focalor

9 Likes

This made me giggle.

3 Likes

My stones

4 Likes

Ok I’m home this is what I got

Ocean jasperX4
Tiger eye
Red tiger eye blue agate