Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

The art looks great :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks bro @Kish

1 Like

This looks fantastic!! I’m sure the Mighty Belial will love it.

2 Likes

Well guys I’m not getting my money this week.

I just got this message from the head accountant that’s handling the disbursement of the money.

“Dear sir, I’m saddened by our inefficiency but your claim will not be disbursed this week. I will personally see it processed Monday.”

God damn it…

:roll_eyes:
🤦
🤷
Fuck it, it comes when it comes. Dissapointing all around but I’ve been dissapointed before. I’m a grown man I’ll just have to buck up and let it go. That’s just the way the ball bounces.

8 Likes

I had a dream last night that I was helping a foreigner beggar who was down on his luck. I fed him and helped him find shelter and gave him some money.

This dream left a big impact on me when I awoke. I realized that I’ve been given a great deal material and otherwise. I feel like I should focus on what I do have instead of what I don’t. I’ve got a great home, a well furnished temple, good friends, here on Balg and otherwise, awesome cats, great pieces of artwork, and a court of Goetic spirits ready and willing to help. Not everyone can say the same. I’ve been blessed.

This isn’t toxic positivity this is gratitude. I often find that an attitude of gratitude makes the universe much more willing to give you more than an attitude of resentment or disappoinment.

I feel alot better now

Anyhoo

So the show must go on.

Time for spirit of the day.

Vual the three of wands

Now I really like this spirit, he’s got style. I’ve worked with him twice on friendship related magick. Hes a solid performer. I put his abilities at reconciliation and causing love and Friendship right up there with Prince Orobas abilities.

Keep an eye on that spirit he’s an up and coming spirit.

One of Orobas’s all time favorite songs

11 Likes

In deciding what to do with my day I felt a gentle tugging in my mind. It was king Bael. We haven’t had any face to face time in about 6 weeks.

I have the time, the morning is beautiful. Let’s have an outdoor evocation with frankincense and liquor offerings.

The evocation went smoothly we talked about rulership of one’s own life. He explained each of us is a king by birthright of our own life but most choose to abdicate thier throne. Various reasons for this, for some it’s blaming others, some the vices or strange drugs and drinks. There are many reasons for this. A good ruler takes responsibility for thier life and keeps a firm hand on the steering wheel.

Excellent advice King Bael I’m grateful for your time and instruction it’s highly relevant.

12 Likes

Tomorrow is gonna be cool. A friend and I are going to do some channelling work with Prince Ipos. This will be a first time for me with this spirit.

I did some meditation and reached out to Ipos today and was shown a vision of a large conch shell. Later that day when I went to the servants quarters of the compound in a patio there I found this.

Spooky

I Know Ipos from the 72 project this will I think be our first work work together. It was Ipos who told me that a spirit becomes aware of the magician as soon as the magician begins calling out to the spirit or reaches out to it.

To me he sounded like a crotchety old man. He reminded me of the old man biff in back to the future 2 with his cane knocking on Marty McFly’s head saying “hello?!? Hello!?! Anybody home?!?”.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:I know that’s retarded but that’s exactly what came to mind from my meeting with Ipos I felt like an idiot talking to him. He’s like “hello, hello yes I’m here you can stop shouting already”

images (5)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sometimes the spirits can be very funny, they are capable of wit and sarcasm and humor.

I have no idea what’s up with the conch shell…beats the hell out of me. I’m bringing it to evocation tomorrow though. We’ll see what happens.

10 Likes

So is Prince Ipos a water spirit, or associated with a certain planet like Mercury or Neptune?

Very cool and congratulations!

4 Likes

:joy::joy: my experience with Duke Berith I noticed he has a wicked sense of humour lol. I have seen that move before, it’s really good

5 Likes

No bro he’s a Goetic prince his correspondences are jupiterean.

Which creates more mystery…why a conch shell???

3 Likes

Duke Berith is a spirit I definitely want to work with in the future. Everyone had good things to say about him.

Yeah that movie was great :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I thought Jupiter used to rule Pisces, which with my note in my journal about the universal Tableau it makes sense. It would be Jupiter in pisces. Could be wrong.
Mars in Scorpio. I was wrong, but it’s still a water sign so it counts. Aren’t sirens associated with the conch, or mermen?

Okay, that’s an interesting note but due to alchemy it makes sense, as would starting with knights and moving up to kings, unless you endure a quickening process. So planets are associated with rank, even though they could be a different planet in a sign with decans

1 Like

Yeah he is an absolute gem in my life. I am studying a Veterinary Care Assisstants Course and I almost got in a veterinary practice, unfortunately, I couldn’t get in because they were short staffed. So I was like oh fuck then Duke Berith just came to my mind. I meditated and hand drawn and coloured his sigil and he came really fast.

I asked him I needed a placement in a Veterinary Practice and the following week my tutor said I have a trial. I went and done the trial and left hoping they will take me on and they did! I was amazed and so relieved. It’s really hard getting into a veterinary practice because so many students get refused and this is good prep when I study veterinary nursing and I was so lucky and thanks to Duke Berith’s help, I got in!

I highly recommend working with Berith, he works so quick :grinning:

4 Likes

I was wrong, it has an association with music, hearing the sea, and Tritons. Too cool.

1 Like

Cool looking shell.

3 Likes

@Kish Yeah man it is. I just woke up and realized that the conch shell is going to be the main call sign between Prince Ipos and I.

I dreamed of birds by the sea

4 Likes

Time for spirit of the day

The legendary Beelzebub

Whoah

The moon.

Now this is what I call a LHP entity…

The moon , the subconscious…, Very interesting when thought of with my channelling later.

I’ve got Beelzebubs seal ready to rock and roll but I’m saving him up like a “in case of emergency break glass” kind of spirit.

This is a major demon guys not to be trifled with I think. I’ve got him ready in case I ever have to go to war. ( Magically speaking). I have the sense this bad boy could inflict a great deal of misery without breaking a sweat.

Update I love the skull and bones on his wings :skull_and_crossbones:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well, I had an interesting turn of events, kind words, a generous housing offer, and then more kind people, then find in order a quartz pebble I nearly tripped over, a pretty small red leaf, a large golden maple leaf, and then on my porch … and Im not shitting you – a conch shell (smaller, but still)…
Hail Knight Furcas, Hail President Foras, Hail Prince Ipos, and Hail Prince Orobas, and any others trying to reach out and change thing, God or not, angels or demons.
Grateful and blessed.

4 Likes

I understand what you’re saying about the associations and the decans.

I love Runyon don’t get me wrong and I know Crowley/duquette have thier own associations too but I honestly think all that shit just muddies the water. I don’t use Shem angels either, I think it’s unnecessary.

I keep shit simple and just set up my altar with individual call signs from the spirits with colors and incenses that correspond to the spirits title and class. It works for me, anything else is just cumbersome.

Really the colors and incenses and all that shit while helpful aren’t necessary to run a successful evocation.

4 Likes

Microphone check one two one two let me clear my throat so I can do what I gotta do…

The evocation of Prince Ipos is ready to rock. I will attempt a channelling session with him and partial possession.

If you don’t know much about channelling here’s a real good tutorial on the subject written by a balg member.

I will update later in the day.

11 Likes