Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

I wanted to do a quick update. I experimented yesterday with this magickal calling of Azazels Se’irim spirits.

Here’s the link to the OP

Before the sun rose I was awakened in the middle of the night to the sound of bleeting goats from my next door neighbors.

I read this as a sign of this spirit classes activity. When Azazel was in my life teaching me I constantly ran into goats everywhere I went. It’s sort of our call sign.

I’ll report results as soon as we achieve manifestation.

Another topic.

Aside from terrible dreams each night this week as I go through the first sphere of the Qlippoth I’ve noticed some very marked sexual side effects. Highly charged libido, constant sexual thoughts, receiving sexual innuendo from others. This has been a very pronounced effect. I just want it documented.

9 Likes