Spirit gives you some food

what does it mean when some spirit gives you some food or drink in your mouth
you can see in the mind how they do it

I don’t understand the question- I assume you mean in the astral? And food just appears in your mouth, they don’t hand it to you?

I share a cup or tea and he occasional cocktail with Ebuhuel in my astral visits, but be hands me a glass in a civilized manner. The setting in my minds eye is that I am a visiting guest in his home, so it’s a sign of hospitality. Then we sit and talk, mostly me asking a lot of questions until I lose the focus.

1 Like

that’s what bothers me, yes, they give it to me and I can see myself eating it even if I don’t want to

Set the boundary that this is not ok, and they must stop. There’s are many many entities and only one of you: talk to different entities that don’t do this if they weird about it.

2 Likes

I’ll try it, Recently, strange things have been happening in my life, for example, I call someone else and a completely different person appears

When you know your hygiene is good, you have your wards up properly and you still get attacked, then the best option I have found is to start attacking them back - when one shows up hit it really hard, try to kill it if it doesn’t run away… this does more than just get rid of that one, it is seem in the astral and sends a message to the others that you are not to be tried. Do that to all of them and they stop bothering you very quickly.

3 Likes

If it’s one of your own check for something simply like toxicity from to much exposure to energies that basically became traumas because they were never realized/manifested/outputted/input from other people places and things.

Toxic energies alone can over very slow time turn back to the source… something about scientist somewhere out there right?

So it has to eventually break down and go back even if it takes too long.

If it takes too long and it can’t back to where we think it should based on the control group- all the trash decomposed and feeds bugs but one type so what’s wrong when the garbage that one takes too long?

What’s wrong with the process that it’s slowed down? (Chemical reactions here/basic cell science/biology 101) is it slowed down or interrupted or strutted on purpose to see what would happen because it’s the experiment or because it’s the control group?

If it happened while we weren’t looking and we botched the answer or didn’t remember why did we continue with the unveiling with the product that we knew didn’t work, even though we knew it should have worked more than one the tk be science?

Why did we say it was if it wasn’t or do anything if we didn’t keep the principles or they were too hard or the people in charge were too strict and the people checking couldn’t actually say or what happened?

We all see it’s broken, we all played a part and forgot to do that one little secret thing we should have admitted so we can fix this but.

Somehow no one is quite doing it… we all know it’s what we should do, what we’re supposed to, whether we knew, got lied to, beaten or abused- but just once we had to… so we told someone and they sold us out.

I’m still waiting on the true secret keeper, cuz honestly. Somedays I think I’m on to something and other days I return to the basics because quite simply it works, we are over thinking snd if it doesn’t work why doesnt it?

Why can’t they people who know speak and why can’t the people who want to be loud be proud instead of just stupid or not here right now.

I’m going around trying to do what I’ve always been doing and trying to figure out if I still need to forgive someone- turns out I always do, but no matter who I know or what I do- we forget things and people and we don’t mean to.

My questions more than any of this real important side show doesn’t make sense but this one time it’s allowed cuz you don’t know your trying to stop me from interrupting when unfortunately this one franks and he won’t play in your team play, this one your king and we have to summon the beast for the answer and find our te of experts- sciences, law makers, politicians etc- every spot and race and color and dignity and figure it out or well.

We might all about to be facing our worst fears because we don’t stop because for two seconds an ascended master saved our life while drive down the road cuz your secrets out.

Turn back on your priorities now!

1 Like