Spirit for recover friendship?

I made a big mistake because of which I lost a friend. Very close one. I don`t want to use any mind control magick… that would be fucking retarded. I need help of spirit that can provide assistance in reviewing our relations and maybe arrange a meeting for us to just… talk… in the right time in the right place… in the right mood. Thank you.

7 Likes

Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame, by EA Koetting. I think you should be able to find his seal on the forum if you search.

4 Likes

5 Likes

How would I go about contacting this spirit?

2 Likes

The same way you would any other. Open the seal and call him.

2 Likes

I really highly recommend Prince Orobas. He can reconcile friend and foe. He dies this naturally and gently. Often when I’ve made mistakes in relationships I ask Prince Orobas to put out the fire and help me mend fences.

He’s great.

4 Likes

The angels of omnipotence have helped me big time with it, more than once. There’s a sigil on Jareth Tempest’s book to “heal a relationship”, with the Angel of Omnipotence Tulatu if I’m correct. A bit more than a year ago I had screwed it big big time and was sure the relationship with a close friend was lost forever. The angels healed it, that’s for sure. There’s some other sigils in the book you can use and combine, like “make someone love you”, or “be valued”. Dantalion is amazing too for changing feelings and thoughts, so that the person gives you another chance. And you can always use Keteriya’s technique to implant thoughts: I know you said “no mind control”, but planting some thoughts on them about how much they miss you or memories of the good times together may not be a bad idea to support your other Magick. Good luck!

6 Likes

Amon can also help heal friendships and relationships.

4 Likes

I’d try both spirits what others have said to use, along with a binding spell for that person, and a healing friendship spell, and a return to friendship spell, as well as a making up spell, call me spell.
the more you add to his the more it’ll increase your friendship to come back. another one is to heal all problems between you and that person spell. just some ideas to help out.

Did you suffer from any disruptions because of the AoO?

The author says they expect you to do your part and get to work on your goal, or else…

I never called them because it feels like a lot of pressure. If I have to do all the work myself, lest they give me depression (Elubatel is known for that) or wreck my life… why call them at all?

So I’m curious in this case. How did they/you work?

2 Likes

I did. I spoke about it in another post, I actually suffered disruptions when I used the sigil to heal a relationship that I speak on this thread. I used the sigil and then behaved in a horrible way with that person. What followed were several days of strange depression, some of the deepest I’ve felt. I only realized of what had happened days later: I did exactly the opposite of what’s recommended, not only I didn’t work towards the goal I was doing Magick for, but I was sabotaging it with my attitude irl. I stopped and changed my attitude completely. After my meltdown and bad behavior, the person was not even talking to me, but I did Magick again (heal it, love me, bless us) and maintained the attitude of someone that had a great relationship with that person: I thought positively of him, not obsessively but just simply assuming we were great. I drove myself to a feeling of simply knowing, in just a couple of days. I’m grateful I was writing on a magical journal, I literally wrote down: “I simply KNOW this is the way to get everything I want (by the feeling I managed to get into, the wish fulfilled), I don’t feel I want it anymore because I already have the feeling I would if I had it”. Few days later the guy told me he knew what I did (something f***ed up) and that he forgave me and loved me anyway. Believe me, he’s not the kind of person that would forgive that kind of shit.

My point here is, in my humble opinion, you focus way too much on the disruptions, I’ve read your comments before about them. They won’t wreck your life. And I certainly don’t think is that bad that they “let you know” with a bad feeling that you’re sabotaging your own Magick. You are. I don’t think about it as a punishment from them. Is not backlash. They change entire realities and, if you’re working against the reality you have petitioned for, they will show that to you and make you change your ways.

I would suggest you work with them with sigils more related to you, to feeling better, loving yourself, finding peace, blessing your own life… Or on things that you will work towards anyways (or at least not fight against).

Why do magick for something you have to work for irl? Let me give you a real example: I needed a new job. I applied to a lot of positions but the market where I live is very competitive, I didn’t receive a single call in 2 weeks. I used a couple of sigils of the AoO book and the next day I received 5 calls and set up 3 interviews. 2 days later I had an offer in a good company. But that’s not all. I had done Magick for my ideal job, and I realized that job was far from my ideal anything. Company next door owner started talking to me as we crossed paths in the corridor and recommended me to a partner of his. I did Magick with AoO to bless me and my chances. Next day I got an offer for a HUGE position. So basically less than 2 months after me starting to look for a job I have an offer for more than x3 my old salary. Not bad.

Did I have to work my a** off to receive that offers? Not really. But I had to apply. And then I had to attend the interviews and to make an effort to look and sound good. In this example, if after doing Magick I wouldn’t have applied to any job, stay at my place watching Netflix and not giving any chance to meet or network, I would have probably had a horrible feeling put on me by the AoO. Is that unfair? Not really. As long as they push you to do the minimum to change your life as you requested, I don’t think is bad. Remember, Magick needs a path to seep into your life. I know the experiences you have had during the last year have not been nice. Believe me I know, I’ve been through similar at the same time. But please don’t let that affect how powerful you think you are, and definitely not what kind of spirits you call to.

5 Likes

Wow, first of all I just want to say thank you for being so comprehensive, well-meaning, and patient. You’re one of those few users that level up and lift everyone around them. This is the kind of content I’m here for.

I’m still a bit wary about the AoO, tbh, and it’s great you brought up workins related to jobs and finances, because that’s exactly what I’ve been wanting to focus on. I’m currently studying a new career that’s in a high-paying field, but a bit difficult to get into without any proven experience. I did some workings from the Magickal Job Seeker and got some interviews, but no job contract yet. Then I stopped doing the rituals and stopped getting invitations to interviews entirely. I’ve also been using some sigils from the Sigils of Power book to study more efficiently and understand evetything better. I’d say it’s working, but most of it is up to me, and I’m not asking for miracles.

Regarding love/relationship/friendship magick, I won’t be focusing on it anymore. In fact, I won’t be doing it again. It’s kinda pointless. If somebody wants to leave me and my life for whatever reason, so be it. Everything was great and then as soon as I tried to give it a little push with magick it all got ruined quickly. I won’t even try anymore.

4 Likes

That’s so kind of you dear, thank you :smiling_face: What are we here for, if not to learn and teach and to help each other?

That’s absolutely fine, not all spirits will be for everyone and I’d only work with those that for some reason give me a good vibe. If for whatever reason you don’t feel drawn to working with the AoO, it’s ok. I’ve had good experiences but you should go with your gut.

I think is very easy for us to explain away things as “just mere coincidences” while doing magick… until we stop doing Magick and we realize they were not at all. When I told people close to me that I suddenly received 5 calls after 2 weeks of radio silence, they tell me “well, you have a very good CV, someone would notice it eventually”. Sure. What they don’t know is what I did just before I was contacted by all this companies. Keep doing magick for it, it will help, I’m sure.

I interpret it from another perspective. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I remember you openly admitting at the very beginning this guy was not your cup of tea and you were not particularly interested in him. Then you did the rituals and it’s when your obsession and his indifference started kicking in. Not judging here, it reminded me a bit of myself tbh.

My point is this: Can it be that deep down, your soul knew that this was not your person and you were settling for whatever was available and already happening at the moment? Sometimes settling for and fixing whoever we have something going on with feels easier than waiting for that “correct” person that honestly, we don’t know who will be or when it will come. We want to be loved now and those moments of intimacy with whoever it is that is in our life right now are heartwarming, more than the promise of someone better coming in the future, that seems so unreal. So whatever in your magick that didn’t work, may not be that your skills are not good or that love magick is a bad idea itself. It may be your higher self helping your self out. Idk, I see reality in a bit of a different way. Food for thought. If I would be you, I’d definitely do some love magick, as you have said many times that your magick actually works. I would just do it in a more general way: Make me look more attractive, be more charismatic, attract opportunities to meet the correct person…

3 Likes

I believe Amon can reconcile enemies and friends.

2 Likes

YES! This is another realization I had, I think the spirits were actually protecting me by pushing my (former) target away because we were not meant for each other. My frustration turned into gratitude and I’m now glad they did!

But am I ready to go through that again though, would I “get it” as I do now, or would it be best for me to let it flow and fade naturally? Magick would save me some time, but I need to make sure I’m more open to accept it.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

3 Likes

It’s been a while since these comments!

I recently worked with Tulatu and asked him to help me recover a friendship. I didn’t do it through the sigils though, I did the pathworking.

It’s too soon to tell if there will be any results, but Tulatu did point out that there are several aspects regarding my target’s feelings that he will have to work on before delivering results.

1 Like