Spirit for Attracting Werewolves

Exactly. Check out Dogman Encounters. Com ( also you tube)

1 Like

@tthestrangescientist I don’t know if this would actually work but I think that maybe soul dedication in exchange for transformation could help you become a werewolf.Just ask a spirit if he can turn you into a werewolf and if he can you offer soul for that.I personally wouldn’t do it but if it’s your goal you can try that.Personally I think that becoming something less than a human is bit pointless and instead of focusing on that we better focus on becoming better magicians and having better psychic powers but that is just my opinion.

Yeah, buy his books

which book? He had loads…

1 Like

Mthos morphosephram is the one that teaches shifting, but it’s really hard, and shifting takes having a super strong Ajna chakra. I am currently researching other routes to shift though, as his revolves around construction of morphogenetic fields which takes forever, and if u fuck up u become a cripple haha

3 Likes

WTF!!! I dont want to be a cripple

2 Likes

Than don’t fuck it up! Lol Im just going to find my own method to become a super strong Lycan. I say u might become a crip cuz it uses the dark matter of the universe to merge with your body and create new tissue, and if you don’t have perfect concentration you will build things you don’t want to

2 Likes

This guy also uploaded a curse on youtube for people that downloaded his book illegally :no_mouth::no_mouth:

@Reptilian and @anon90678694, you’re kind of derailing my thread, which was meant to be a discussion on spirits that may aid in either becoming a werewolf or especially helping to attract existing werewolves…

It would probably make sense to split your messages into a new thread about Wraithe’s works etc., as I was hoping to use this thread to get opinions on spirits to evoke. @Lady_Eva do you agree?

2 Likes

Eh, that’s fair. No need to split it up, my bad

2 Likes

yeah ur right sorry

No worries, thanks guys.

Alright, so anyone who has ideas on spirits to evoke to attract existing werewolf to me, speak up! :smile:

2 Likes

Hey there OP, as far as I can tell, ‘titles’ for deities can be separate beings, but they usually seem to just be the Deity in a different set of energy behaviors. Maybe both?

Fenris is hard to control and not really associated with lycanthropes, so I’d only recommend approaching him for that if you’re looking to get eaten by one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that, he is a very destructive force unless you are prepared. In the book I mentioned, if you have runes, use Eiwaz, Laguz, and Sowilo and meditate through them, mostly with the first one. There are some chants to Fenrir in the book, and uses another name of Vanagandr.

3 Likes

He has the book mthos from the cursed pdf shit

1 Like

In interested in seeing this proof.

Btw have you a succeeded in p shifting? U said I were working on it in an earlier post and I’m wondering if you have made any progress

1 Like

That makes sense. Is there a specific sigil for Hecate Lycania, or would it be appropriate to use a standard Hecate sigil?

Thanks for the advice, I’m glad I asked.

Now that’s interesting. There was a time a few years ago that I awoke with a raised red symbol in my arm that looked like Eiwaz. I took a photo and posted it to Facebook, but for the life of me, I can’t seem to find it. Anyways, any chance that has even the slightest bit of relevance to all of this?

No, that’s not really fair. I’ve posted a few threads that pertain to this topic, but each has a specific question. In this case, I am asking about which spirits would be good for attracting werewolves to myself, rather than my previous posts which were about which ones to use for becoming one.

I will, eventually. I don’t have the privacy I need to dive into a complex ritual setup like that yet. But as I’m divorcing my husband, once that’s done, I’ll be able to.

Anyone who wants to see it should message me privately and acknowledge that they agree not to share without permission. Sound fair?

I’d of course be very interested to know as well, @blckmagick666.

Hey OP, I haven’t used a general sigil of Hecate to call on her Lycania form, but that’s not to say it isn’t possible!

I could post the sigil I use for Hecate Lycania, but some communities don’t let their members do that, and I don’t know what the rule is here for that.

1 Like

I use the one from a vk jehhanum site I think it’s called.