Spirit companion sale question

I have a question that some stores offer spirit companion
Does anyone have experience with this ?
and they are real ghosts or created servitor ?
I saw that there were, for example, a dragon, hellhounds, various animals, fairies, vampires, fallen angels, angels, demons, jinns, etc…

Yes, I have come across dolls or toys in which the essence or spirit is inhabited by special rituals. You can use runes to put the essence into the doll. There are cursed dolls and more.

1 Like

Binding spirits to objects, or otherwise creating effigies and idols is a thing. I create my own.

This is like asking “if I buy an ice-cream will it be by Walls or Hershey’s?” … It’ll be all sorts of things - depends on who did the working and what they intended.
I would say, what they think it is might not agree with your worldview or what you think it is afetr working with it, so don’t be dismayed if things turn out differently. Buying services is always a risk and magick can fail.

There’s a point where, yes thongs get a bit larpy for the sake of marketing, follow your intuition on whether you would get value from or enjoy working with the entity, if any, in a marketed product. You can reach out before you buy it to ask it if you wanted, but most of the reason people buy these thing sis because they doubt their own abilities.

Personally the only reason I buy these things is a combo of curiosity and wanting to support a practioner, results are a bonus. I prefer to do all my own workings.

3 Likes

I was curious, Thank you

so that’s interesting

1 Like

My personal opinion is that a lot of those are likely servitors more often than not, when they’re legitimate

I personally haven’t made any such purchase, but have contemplated it just for the hell of it.