If shadow work and reading one book is too much, I’d suggest getting a therapist to walk you through the process.
Reading is not much work but it takes time I would like to read more but the time it takes so it’s not hard or too much of a chore it just takes a lot of time
I feel that the lust and wrath thing is the closest thing I have found to feel genuinely good it feels like I found an puzzle piece that has been missing for so long
Since your based in logic and control, maybe slowly going in the opposite direction is the balance you need.
Processing untapped emotional and chaotic energy and learning to ride the balance of intellect and emotional expression.
So since you’re already leaning more towards the elements of air & fire, time to connect with earth and water.
Water is going into your intuition and divination side while earth will help stabilise and ground you from getting carried away.
To be honest I’ve been through the ringer today asking myself a million questions about the universe about what I want in life
I think that I was supposed to have more power like I was supposed to be something else or I had a past life with more power my body doesn’t feel uncomfortable but being weak and having an low IQ feels uncomfortable I also feel like I was supposed to be smarter but I’m definitely not stupid or dumb but my brain is like a windows XP computer running windows 30
That’s my problem I know what I feel and my thoughts about it but I don’t know how to help myself feeling happy and feeling alive
@UmbraSui Maybe look into different learning styles. Not everyone suits basic academic style, maybe your a visual or practical learner. Maybe your a mixed learner. Maybe experiment with different styles till you find one better suited for yourself.
I’m a practical and visual learner that’s why I use the word practical here so much
I’m wondering if it is possible to take on aspects of mantle of an specific deamon but I’m just spit balling tonight Europe time I’m going in bath so that’s the only way to meditate for me but I still have no idea what to meditate on
Or even taking on aspects of the demon self
Or to create a demon self of what I would be if I was a deamon to empower myself rather than becoming a deamon
Also not like an higher self