Spells and rituals that made my ex come back

Wish you guys nothing but happiness !

2 Likes

Thanks alot!:sparkles: If there one good thing i really learned is the need to simply surrender and let go. For the magick to work and for mental health aswell. Fear leads to nothing but disaster.

7 Likes

Thank you so much, truly, thank you and congratulations on you continuing success.

This is exactly it, exactly it. It’s a process not a one hit solve everything microwave instant ready meal spell and takes time and concerted effort to do this and I applaud you.

There must have been times where you’ve sat there thinking “why am I doing this”?

It’s really impressive.

5 Likes

really great post!

1 Like

@HermesHorse Yes! And in fact, Dantalion pointed out my doubts that were in the background, my subconscious and told me to really think about it and that nothing was out of reach.
And when he came back I didn’t “want” him back, but I “accepted” him back because I no longer needed him under my skin.

9 Likes

One question, how long did you take to complete the ritual ?

1 Like

This post is very inspiring. Patience is definitely a virtue, and letting go and trusting your magick is also a very important ingredient in the process of manifesting your reality according to your will. Please keep us posted on your magickal journey Dew.

5 Likes

@Magic_01 maybe 2 weeks in total? I don’t really remember this detail. But i remember having doing some stuff maybe a month before or 3 weeks before :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m new to magic so I’m going to ask you: Can you please be more specific about the spells and rituals you performed? I’m on a similar situation, mi girl says she doesn’t love me anymore and that she wants to be with this other guy who’s nothing but a jealous and controlling asshole.

4 Likes

Bravo! Job well done

@eric433 my own approach is sigil evocation, invocation, aura control, energy control and everything to help me reach the state of mind where i feel that ive done enough and that im gonna get my result, i personalize the way i do stuff.
Some tip for you, first analyze the situation and what approaches you need to do. I don’t know your situation fully but first thing im going to tell you is to think positively, live from the end result and stay fulfilled. Learn to control your mind.
Now work on reconciliation and sweetness to have a better bond with her and something to put negativity in their relationship that is already negative (even more easy to work with).
Search spells and rituals according to the effects you need to have for things to change. And again, analyze, cut the situation in small pieces.

8 Likes

@Dew what did you do to detach and let go.Thats hard part for me

2 Likes

I kind of get what you say… You saying I should just improvise? Use a candle and stare at it and just put my energy into it? Who are those people you name on your post? Or are they demons?

1 Like

@eric433 They are daemons. I choose wisely according to the energy they represent. Trust your guts and research on the law of attraction and detachment aswell.

2 Likes

how can I call a demon ?

Hi can you please describe how you did the freezer spell? Everything I’m reading is telling me it doesn’t work for love matters in this way, but I’m still very curious

Welcome to the forum @lovemesomehim ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Could you please provide me any details on how you did this exactly?

This is impressive…would you do spells for hire?

This is similar to what Ive been dealing with since July. My situation had a few more crazy complications that led to my mate leaving me and now I’m starting to see signs of getting the results I want, but we’re not there yet and it’s becoming difficult to remain patient while I see the end of this hell in sight.