Spell to make people forget who someone is?

Is this possible? I was at work and thinking about this because I watched the new spider man movie and was wondering, could you call a demon to make it so everyone who a person knows forget who they are?

Obviously I doubt you could do the whole world like the movie but what about friends and possibly even a bf and gf?

I wouldn’t surprised if this wouldn’t work… but cool thought for a small hex wouldn’t you think? Your girlfriend completely forgetting who you are or your bf including your friends, you’d have to have there whole memories of you wiped clean and Idek if that could work…

What are your thoughts on this guys?

Not easily, but a binding to stop them thinking about the other could work. The memories would persist but they don’t care about them to bring them to mind or do anything about it.

2 Likes

I feel king paimon could probably help with something like this

Yes that sounds like a good choice. I don’t work with him and I prefer to do my own magick where possible, and bindings are easy :slight_smile:

Why not try both in a layered approach?

1 Like

Wdym by a layered approach?

I will borrow the words of DarkestKnight since he explained this here:

Link to examples of all sort of layering usages
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=layering%20spells:

2 Likes

Oh so essentially a whole act of team work between entities? Not a bad idea sounds more efficient thank you!

Question regarding baneful magick but it’s not necessarily about this hex specifically it’s just in general: would it be possible you think to do two curses on one person each different effects

Like for example

So like sleep insomnia

And one for a car accident

If that’s the case that would be two different spiriys that I know of

That way they’ll kind of both of happen to the individual?

Yes do as many as you like, just watch out that you’re not doing it out of doubt/lust for results and you won’t get in your own way :slight_smile:

Awesome to know, I always go into ritual with certainty

1 Like