Spell to increase sales

In dire need of a spell to increase my chances to sell an item I have at home. I detected that many obstacles were thrown at me, so that my item would not sell at all. Anyone knows a spell to increase rate of success to sell a personal item? thank you all for sharing.

3 Likes

Try a ā€œroad openerā€, maybe combined with a word with Hermes to attract business.

3 Likes

Thanks. Sorry but I am sort of new to many terms. What is a Road opener?

Itā€™s a spell, which I think comes from voodoo with the intent of clearing the blocks in the path of an outcome or desire.

Iā€™ve seen them done as jar spells but members here have posted some variations, so hopefully one of them will resonate with you, and as itā€™s a common type of spell thereā€™s going to be even more good ones out on the web and in youtube demos etc.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=road%20opener

2 Likes

Where are you trying? Ebay or something?

If itā€™s a one off item, try the ā€œRitual for Buying and Sellingā€ from Damon Brandā€™s ā€œMagickal Ritchesā€.

In your minds eye, push anxiety aside, and see your item selling for a bit more than you want for it. See it as already sold. Feel it as already sold best you can. (The feelings part is sometimes a little bit of a challenge for me personally, but hopefully itā€™s easy for you!)

Loop this if you can, especially when you go into the hypnagogic state before sleep. See the results.

See the after effects. See that you easily pay for whatever you need the money for. All is good in life.

In the physical realm, use good sales copy and very appealing pictures. I could even write the copy for you. I hate to see people hard up. Life shouldnā€™t hurt.

3 Likes

Thank so much. Yes I would be glad to have a written copy from you. Actually I wish to sell my car and it is a Canadian Well known site ā€˜ā€™ Kijiji ā€˜ā€™ but that site is so polluted with trolls and fake people and customers. I will today get to it. Selling a car in my province is like most of the Canadian country I guess. A car last year that was priced at 13,000$ now is worth around 19,000$ because of the shortage and rarety of car parts etc. Yes at times it is a challenging thing to get to this ā€˜ā€˜feelingā€™ā€™ like you described. While typing this message, I did 2 minutes of it and I reached it. I wonder if I must do this for a whole 24 hrs or something.

1 Like

I donā€™t think I can PM yet. You can try to PM me.

1 Like

Oh I love Montreal!

I think the feeling matters most in a highly altered, or the hypnagogic state right before sleep.

You know that sleep before sleep when you get hyper visual, and mentally loose? Thatā€™s a very important time.

I used to be into hypnosis, and I found out that a big cheat was just making really SLOW paced sleep loopsā€¦ and virtual miracles could happen pretty easily. I think thatā€™s because when you loop something for 7 to 9 hours, thereā€™s a good chance itā€™ll ā€œhitā€ at just the right times lol.

But yeah, if you need help writing the ad, Iā€™ll happily do it. Iā€™ve been a professional copywriter. Havenā€™t done it in a long time, but some of these skills remainā€¦

Try to PM me what you have, and Iā€™ll help you polish it. No problem.

2 Likes

Woa. not familiar with this loop or state before sleep. Hyper visual? never happened to me, as far I a can see or remember

Yeah, if you need help writing the ad, Iā€™ll happily do it. Iā€™ve been a professional copywriter. I was even friends with Jay Levinson at the end of his life (he made Guerilla Marketing, Pillsbury Dough Boy, Diehard batteries, etc)

Havenā€™t done it in a long time, but some of these skills remainā€¦

Try to PM me what you have, and Iā€™ll help you polish it. No problem.

1 Like