Spell to Increase My Attractiveness

It should work for men aswell , it doesn’t specify genders !

4 Likes

Wait, no, he’s distant again.

Makeup really works, certain color blushes, highlighters, eyeshadow etc can be charged to bring in more suitors and attraction

So everyone is updated: relationship ended.

I’m really sorry to hear that @NotAPaladin :disappointed:

1 Like

It is what it is. If it’s in the cards (whether I have a hand in how said cards are dealt or not) he’ll find his way back. If not, heck, my spellwork was meant to make me more attractive to everybody, not just the ex.

3 Likes

That’s true! Your spell work might be manifesting someone awesome and more in line with you, how cool! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Simply by working Sexual Magic -Magick-, you become a walking magnet; whether you are a man or a woman. Sexual Magic charges you and makes you a ‘source of desire’ for the opposite sex. I also recommend something very effective that I practice: during orgasm, visualize yourself without the defects that you consider you have; or improving what you see as less attractive in your face or body.

Good luck!

4 Likes

So, since everybody knows the relationship I was initially concerned about on this post ended, but I gotta say, the things I’ve done have potential suitors coming in super regularly! So these workings TOTALLY work, they may not quite have the outcome you initially wanted, but you’ll get way better options.

3 Likes

Oh heck yeah! I worked retail hawking skincare, cosmetics, and fragrance for five years :blush:

Theoretically speaking, after you mentioned it, what demons can even make guys fight over you/stalk you?:joy:

That’s not a skill mentioned in the Goetia exactly and I’m drawing a blank on adapting a different one. You can make them distrust and fight each other but it’s more personal between them. Probably have to petition Dantalion for mind control and write the petition very specifically.

1 Like