Spell to attract cats

Yep

Don’t worry when their souls return to thier celestial archetype they are free to run wild in catland forever.

1 Like

Telling you now, that doesnt really work/do what you might think it does…it’s not like jogging thru a dog park with porkchops. It’s more like walking thru an old folks home with lawn clippings in your pocket while a thousand eyes judge you

so I become famous

3 Likes

Try lying in a cat colony covered in fish oil… it’s avery fun experience having a thousand tiny sandpaper tongues lick you clean

2 Likes

what in the Alabama

3 Likes

There is almost nothing more beautiful in life as having a cat family :heart:

3 Likes

Sssshhhhhhhhhh… sleep now and just let the lil sand paperies gently sooth you to sleep

Atropos is actually in the space around me when I project and every time I journey, when I come back she’s laying on my stomach or chest. Idk how since I exit by laying on my side…

4 Likes

I just can’t get over that name for a kitteh. I smile every time you say it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You picked it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

do the age old ritual of putting food out, cats will come. my daughter wanted a cat i told her no but she could put some cat food out, now she has :face_with_raised_eyebrow: lots of cats that visit her and poop in my garden…

3 Likes

Sounds like you forgot to restrict her cat food purchasing privilege’s lmao.

1 Like

lol, the “no” was that she couldnt have a cat in the house, i bought her the cat food to put out so she could have outside cats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh lol. I was just picturing something like me and my kids putting out calf replacer for abandoned kittens that would Just show up on my exes farm.

I always got in trouble and always did it anyways lol.

2 Likes

I think I might have seen him in my house. His name is Buyi

Cats are powerful magical beings, they are really in my view another kind of person. Whoever does them will suffer the consequences trust and believe. Just like the movie. “don’t f@@k with cats” lol.

3 Likes

This whole thread has made me realize I would like to attract cats too! I have 3 but I love their company. They’re truly majestic little creatures. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes