Spell to attract cats

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

If we’re catposting:

He was my pet in 2017… I never seen a cat do as much damage as he did… and also opening doors and everything.

May Bastet rest his soul :pensive:
He was very smart, and quite an asshole :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh yup, I’ve had cats like that. Opening windows (so great when you are mid winter), or the fridge. My mom had to put locks everywhere, great times :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll show you my pussy she said…in cute panties she said…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would have more picture to post, but that phone is new so all the good pics are on the old one :pensive:

Reminds my of my asshole kitty, sorry i dont have apicture of him atm,he died summer 2019 :frowning: he was a smart jerk to everybody but me xD opening doors trying to escape to adventure outside… he escaped on the wife more then once when i was away for work. She’d freak out spend half the day looking for him then when she givez up he’ll show back up at the door or window wanting back in like nothing happened… he was a chonky ginger too.

He’d always want me to pick him up, even though when he stoop up he could practically touch my shoulders… and im 6ft… he was a BBBBIIIGGG chonky (healthy boi)

1 Like

Yeahh… I still have some of the child-locks on some furniture… it’s good when you come home dead tired from work and you find the kitchen door open, a full loaf of bread and breadcrumbs everywhere on the ground, it’s bag torn to pieces… and he had his plates full of food

1 Like

Chonky cats are good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Yeah, mine died too, last year… He wasn’t very well because of my small living space, so my aunt had to adopt him, and last year some asshole neighbour poisoned her animals… :pensive:

Wow, asshole neighbour =/.

Depending where you live that’s actually a criminal offence on par with poisoning a human (so…attempted murder/2nd degree murder) very harsh charges

Catnip

1 Like

In Hungary they don’t really bother with it, and also it’s kinda hard to know who did it… it was in a small village, where a lot of people grow vegetables and keep animals. Honestly I could never understand how some people can hate animals that much…

Yeah, I was thinking about using it as a perfume or something, or just have a bag of it on me

1 Like

That sucks, hopefully karma comes back on the person who did it

1 Like

I hope so

When I was little one of my bucket lists was to run through a neighborhood of cats with catnip in my pockets

3 Likes

Haha, that’d gather quite a crowd :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You didn’t think big enough. It should have been to run nekkid through the neighborhood cats while slathered in fish oil and catmip :wink:

3 Likes

Are your wanting to rescue them?

2 Likes

Bast is awesome, she was one of the three gods and Goddesses that accepted me when I began working with egyptian magick before calling my heart was completed.

2 Likes