Spell to attract cats

In the last year I’ve seen some cats on my way to a nearby supermarket, but most of them run away… It might be a weird thing to ask, but do anyone know of a ritual or something to attract them closer? (I was thinking about making a bath with catnip, but haven’t gone through with that plan…)

4 Likes

You could try making an offering to Bast, and ask for her blessing.

8 Likes

That’s a good idea! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I read while mildly drunk and thought that you were a very perverted man.

After doing qigong practise, the cats around my house gather towards me.
Or just pray to any god of love or do an effective karma cleansing ritual.
I didnt use any of the above to get animal affection but they’re a nice side effect

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought it has something to do with energy… and nope, that’s just like… NOPE :sweat_smile:

Most cats are energy junkies. I too have experienced this effect after energy work.

6 Likes

Then I’ll guess I’ll go with some cat food, energy work, and catnip for good measure.

4 Likes

And a prayer to Bast! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, I forgot! :sweat_smile: Does she like milk tho as offering?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but information on the forum says she enjoys it when gifts are given to kittehs in her name, so I would assume that milk would be appreciated.

3 Likes

That sounds reasonable - Kemetic sources might have lists about the Egyptian gods, they might know more…

When I look at art and fanart about her, a sort-of Persian looking woman, with short, black hair pops into my mind - it’s exactly how I’d imagine her as a human

1 Like

Wait that is interesting. Are they interested in some type of energies or how does that work ? I always wondered why I attract so many cats where I live, like they show up and they want to get IN the house. We even adopted one of them.

2 Likes

I think cats are attracted to strong, calming energy. When your life force is flowing, and you are in a meditative state, cats find it soothing, and will seek to be near you or, in the case of pets, on you, so they can bask in the energy.

4 Likes

With pets in general it could be a sort of syncing of your energies too, right?

1 Like

It can be, yes, but I have had other people’s kittehs immediately jump on my lap when I’m at their house, even supposedly anti-social ones, so I think it might be the type of energy given off that mainly attracts them. Even when I’m in a stressed out state, kittehs seem drawn to me.

6 Likes

That’s interesting, I had some similar cases, but I could never put my finger on what caused an antisocial cat to like me

2 Likes

After I was burned out of my home back in 2019, and a friend had offered me her couch, I was warned it would take a while for her kittehs to warm up to me, but they were sitting on my chest within 5 minutes of me being in their space, and slept with me every night.

3 Likes

Aww… then yeah, energy really has something to do with it. Do you think they can see the astral tho? I’ve heard many different opinions on that, but can’t decide which side is more legitimate… maybe I’ll make a servitor and see if a random cat notices it or something

2 Likes

Oh yup, that reminds me of when I was young, I would get invited at my friend’s house, and she and her mom would say that their cat wasnt super friendly sometimes, and they weren’t able to hold her in their arms. Thing is, I could hold her without any problems, she was actually quite happy in my arms.

3 Likes

And I mean I am a cat lady literally, got more than 10 cats living with me and my mom :rofl:

3 Likes