Spell that brings out the worst in someone?

@Lady_Eva Not sure if this is the right forum. If it isn’t, please move it.

My mother emotionally abused growing up. My parents divorced, but are now seeing each other again. Out of respect for my father (the good parent), I refrained from looking up spells for trying to ruin any chances of them remarrying. I figured it was not my place to interfere, as he’s a grown man who can make his own choices. But nothing changed. I’m also being forced to see my mother again, which is really stressful because she has a volatile temper. She loses her shit over things most people wouldn’t and somehow makes it my problem. She hasn’t done it yet, but I know her well enough to know that she’s a ticking time bomb.

Best case scenario, I’ll end up watching my parents’ relationship fall apart again. Worst case scenario, my mom will convince my dad to try and have me move in with her, which means another 20-something years of feeling numb from subconsciously trying to protect myself. And my dad used to be a reliable support, but pulled a 180 on me when he started dating my mom again, constantly asking me to forgive her (and me having to repeat myself on why that’s not going to happen). I’ve tried forgiving her many times - really, I did - but she fucked it up every time to the point where it isn’t worth it anymore. Also, the rest of my dad’s side of the family (whom I’m really close with) as well as family friends I enjoy being around all like her.

Sooooo… I figured if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

Which leads me here.

I’m looking for a spell that ruins their relationship. Specifically, I want him (and everyone else, if possible) to see her for the monster she really is and abandon her. No, killing her isn’t good enough. If I’m going to have revenge on someone, I’d rather they be alive and suffering. I was going to have her cheat on my dad, but then decided I’d rather have my dad walk away from this with minimal heartbreak.

Admittedly I feel bad (for my father, not my mother), but I’m tired of living in constant fear of when she’s going to resume her abuse, as well as falling into a depressive episode whenever she’s mentioned.

Are there any spells you guys would recommend?

5 Likes

Take poppy seeds, graveyard dirt, good quality vinegar,
Hair or photo of your mom

Sigil of focalor or dratalon

Chillies

Blades

Put them all in a glass jar on Saturday on the day of Saturn

Speak to the jar saying that you must leave or you will suffer

Channel your anger into it.
Now forget it and watch how things unfold.

She will be banished x

8 Likes

Take some time to consider second and third order effects. Your father is with her for a reason. Whether she’s a good person or not. If you ruin there relationship, what will it do to him? What would you do if you lost him too? Have you tried talking to him? Making him see sense or your side?

Don’t resort to magic because you think it’s easier. If you’re unwilling to do something for yourself in the mundane why do you think magic will work for you?

2 Likes

I can understand trying to protect YOURSELF. I’ve wanted to do similar things because my own father is …well let’s not go there. But they have a bond you have to respect like it or not. The best thing you can do is move on and go your own way if you’re of age. And it doesn’t stop there. You have to separate yourself entirely and I dont mean never visit or talk to them. I mean self preservation. Be the grown up here. All the energy you spend on a spell or being upset is only hurting you. I still stand by my feeling that if you want to hurt someone, make them not exist to you.

6 Likes

@Prophet I understand what you are going through. I had many chances to rescue my dad from his toxic marriage but I chickened out plus I wasn’t too good at magic back then.

Banish her please as when she drives your Dad to sickness you will regret it.

3 Likes

Invoke the power of mirrors to reflect what is inside and allow it to come out.

Mirror magick let’s us cast illusions and can also be used to rip them apart.

I’ll see if I can upload a specific and more detailed spell for you later

3 Likes

May I ask - do you know the following:

  1. Alternative for graveyard dirt if none readily available - would faeces be ok?
  2. Can this be done for non-relatives to wreck their lives.
  3. Would you be required to do a jar per person or one for a collective of individuals?
  4. How does one dispose of the unholy mess of the jar, how long do I keep this thing for? And safe storage?
  5. I can get an image for perhaps one person but not all so could I use names only?

I did something similar at the solar eclipse and it was powerful but now I see this I have an idea.

Additionally if I place a mirror or foil around the jar - will that be enough to reflect back and magnify intent into the miasma and cloak me do you think? I have certain gifts but I want to ensure it’s not traced back to me.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’ve done both collective and individual jars.Like I have one jar for creditors and one for rude clients and another for prospective ones trying to avoid paying full invoices.

I have a jar for relatives too! Pictures are fine so are names.

You can cut the foil into small pieces and use it as small mirrors.

Graveyard dirt can be replaced with human waste for sure.

When it comes to enemies they tend to grow back on you like cancer, so I have never in my whole life let go of the jar, let them swim in their consequences forever.A good mage neither forgives nor forgets.There are very few of us and we need to keep our guard up.

4 Likes

Hit her with an intranquil spirit rite.

1 Like

You could always set up a potent banishing rite to banish her higher self from herself. I saw where someone once banished their higher self out of stupidity and ended up hospitalized for a few weeks. It’s nothing permanent, but it would definitely put someone out of commission for a while.

1 Like

Ohh that could be an interesting one on the people I’m thinking of… Oh my word, it would be hilarious.

E.A.’s curse of destructive consternation. All credit goes to him for this simple but effective sympathetic ritual.

Obtain a fetish link from her. Gaze into the fetish link and feel her energy radiating from it. Light a red candle, gaze into the flame, and see her. Feel all of the hatred you have towards her. Holding the fetish link in your right hand, feel your hatred flowing down you arm and into the fetish link, the link acting as a portal to her inner core. Feel that hatred flowing into her, killing her. As you do, chant “Itz allu tem (name of individual) aspartu kem kallu”.

I’ve used this curse a few times and each time the individual has ended up making decisions that harmed the most basic aspects of their lives — relationships, health, finances, etc. They get caught in a self-destructive cycle, as if suddenly blind to their own stupidity.

11 Likes

@Lotuslouvena I’m absolutely loving your ritual - it’s brilliant and I’ve expanded upon it with the entities’ assistance.

Am I cursing, no, I’m setting the scales back in balance. That’s all. :wink:

1 Like

This is really nice and simple. You say “she will be banished.” Let’s say there was no way the person would leave the relationship… if so, would the spell work to kill them if that was the only method of banishment?

@Anziel_Merkaba, that is an interesting idea of banishing the Higher Self. I wonder if you could work it to banish both the Higher Self and any ancestors / magickal protectors the person has. If the person was already ill, this could possibly cause a permanent demise, no?

I wouldn’t be surprised if banishing the higher self of a person who’s already badly ill would kill them, but their ‘soul’ would still exist and go through their afterlife/into the reincarnation cycle. I really wouldn’t try affect a practitioner this way though, because I feel it would be a bad idea.

3 Likes

Thanks, yes, I know what you mean. Probably there are better ways of getting rid of someone. Don’t want the soul to be basically holding a grudge and trying to enact some price for this.

How to banish higher self,what is the ritual ?

Thank you

I’m sorry, that person hasn’t posted in years.

Notice that he didn’t say how to do it, because it was a speculative suggestion he was throwing out there.

Imo, you cannot banish a higher self, as we ARE our higher selves, the idea is a non starter.

1 Like

Agree,just the idea it self is outrageous. Just wanted to look at steps.

Mulberry , sorry to ask, do you know any good spells to unattach a spirit whose aura is inside a person. How to break a link ? I know how to cure the damage only after the spirit is unattached. But how to unlink,i do not know.