Spell or Evocation for Healing Someone Else’s Depression

So. No malice intended here. I’ve worked with demons quite successfully over the past 2 years, but never for affairs or matters of the heart. I won’t ever try love spells because the two I did were very successful and the last one ended with me having to divorce a very controlling and abusive man and going on the run with our children. I believe the heart wants what it wants. If you try and change that , if you try love or binding spells - it’s a form of abuse i guess. It’s non consensual and no good will ever come from it, just a horrible mash of conflicted emotions from the person you make love you. Anyway I’ve gone off thread here. As I stated, I’m not here with anything but good intent. I’m in a very VERY happy healthy organically created relationship with my man. However , long story short, the first 6 months of this year made last year look like a party. 2 of his close friends died, he broke his leg and ankle and needed 5 surgeries and is in daily pain- despite a myriad of pain killers, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis- after a long period of doctors thinking I had cancer (dropped to 5.5 stone from 8 stone in 3 months for no apparent reason ) and now my life has become a serious of hospital appointments and blood transfusions, blood tests and neurological scans. Around this time he returned to work post covid (he’d been working from home) and is suddenly now doing 8 or 9 hour drives a day, 5 days a week and my very aggressive ex husband and new partner started harassing us on crazy levels. Each thing on its own wasn’t too bad but it’s all got on top of him (sorry I’m really going on now) and he’s been fighting off a bad bout of depression for weeks. He hasn’t suffered from it in over a decade and today it beat him. All he can do is be alone. His best friend is staying with him and right this second is downstairs alone because my partner can’t cope with even seeing anyone. Now. He’s a 58 year old professional. He’s not some sort of sappy emotive attention seeker. But this is bad. He can’t stop crying. He can’t get out of bed. He’s not going to work tomorrow- despite the fact he’s in the middle of heading up a ground breaking neurological clinical trial at an Intensive Care Unit. He physically can’t do anything but be alone and cry and I AM SO TERRIFIED. I have never ever seen him like this. He won’t take anti depressants as this hits him out of the blue and by the time they work he’s apparently ‘through it’ but I’m so worried about him. Seriously seriously scared. All I want to do is be with him and hug him and he can’t bear anyone to be near him. It’s breaking my heart that he’s hurting in this way. He’s in the medical profession and I’ve spoken to all the medical professionals- who think if this is his way to get through it then to just let him get on with it, but it’s honestly so sad and heartbreaking. I can’t bear the hurt he’s suffering.
Anyway.
What I would like to know. Is.
Is there a a spell or evocation to help depression IN SOMEONE ELSE? I know there’s many for helping yourself - they’ve often been effective . But I can’t seem to find anything that I can use to aid him with The Black Dog.
Well done if you have got this far. I’m open to any ideas. Xxx

TLDR- does anyone have any suggestions to help with a spell or evocation for curing or easing depression in someone else?

1 Like

Firslty, for this type of working, always do divination on it beforehand. In my experience, a spell done on this does not last, and depending on both the circumstances and the spell, sometimes “the fall” can be even worse due to things having risen.

With that said, I’ve had success with the sigil for this in 111 Sigils of Power and Transformation by Adam Blackthorne. But, a strong talisman for this would be the best. In any case, now is an especially good time for this as the Moon is in its Waning phase.

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I’ve not really ever used talismans, aside from crystals.
Do you have any you could/ would recommend ?
I certainly don’t want to cause more harm than good, I just want him to stop hurting. It’s so awful to see xx

1 Like

Hope this helps

And there are several other topics on this subject in the forum.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see your reply. But talismans do require some knowledge to create, so they are not the easiest. For this, I would recommend another spell, either from that book by Adam Blackthorne or that others recommend on here, and if the effects of it diminish over time then you can repeat the process.