Spirits for depression

Which spirits would you recommend to help with depression?

3 Likes

I would keep an open mind on anything with healing, you dont have to just look for spirits/entities for help, you can also work with “Transmissions” or binaurals to help replenish and elevate your own mental and physical energy.

I would suggest not doing or partaking in any magical working with such a closed mind. Spirits help, but your own body and mind can heal yourself if you know how to access it.

4 Likes

Any work with most “angels” will have a (temporary) alleviating effect…due to the euphoric states typically brushed off on you from them.

However, from personal experience, I would recommend Saturnian and Lunar spirits. Most depression comes under the combined influence of those “spheres.”

Ultimately I’d say you are better off ignoring external spirits though, and working with “internal spirits” instead in this case. With a bit of practice, you can go within and call up the internal causes of depression directly and work with them. Or else(or in addition), sticking to what I said earlier, you can choose some “symbol” system to work with inside, such as the tarot cards (a common one) and work with The World/The High Priestess.

3 Likes

Ditto what everyone else said, and as for spirits, my recommendations would be Hathor for finding the joy of life, and Thoth/Dhjuty for wisdom in overcoming thought patterns and beliefs that are holding you back.

Both are Egyptian gods and there’s plenty of good info on the net that would give you enough information to begin making a connection to them - recon. Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) religion has quite a good internet following and you can get some ideas form them of how to approach these gods (apologies if that’s not appropriate for your beliefs, in which case, probably the Archangel Raphael is a good starting point).

5 Likes

Have you considered that the depression might be being caused by a “walk in” by some interfering entity? I have seen a fair bit of this kind of thing. I had a guy recently who was suffering with depression that came and went seemingly by itself. I have found OPFAAL useful in resolving such cases. Also check the place that they spend their time is not infected: again OPFAAL is a possibility.

3 Likes

Thank you for all your suggestions.

1 Like

Been through depressions myself and I agree with the other posts here. The best way, like others here wrote, is to work with your own energies first or find another way to work through your depression. By dealing with this is to better understand yourself, and how you work as an individual, knowing your strenghts and weaknesses. That’s a good start before approaching a spirit or entity to aid you in the future.

On the sidenote, the spirits and entities can give a considerable comfort when feeling depressed or downhearted. Sometimes on a level few humans can comprehend. For most of us humans, depression have a tendency to make people run away, instead of giving support. Spirits or entities doesn’t share that kind of behavior. Do they get annoyed by it? In my case, yes, sometimes. Frustrated? That happens, too. But that’s because they care and wish for change for the better. My two ladies are sensitive and emotional themselves, so they can relate to me when I feel low or depressed, and that is why their comfort is much important and appreciated for me.

5 Likes

But at the same time you must try to understand if this is part of your ascension process. If it is, let it be as is.

The greatest challenges have the greatest rewards!

3 Likes

I also struggle with mental health issues, and it is one of my goals for this year to sort these problems out.

I have suffered from bi-polar disorder in the past, but these days its mostly anxiety and OCD.

I noticed that the earth element is under-represented in my birth chart, and I think this may be one of the causes of my anxiety.

The past few months I have been trying to ‘compensate’ for this lack of earth by making a real effort to do ‘earthy/pentacles’ type activities on a regular basis. The type of things that I have been doing include things like: regular walks in nature, cooking meals from scratch most days (especially vegetable-based dishes), intense cleaning and ‘home improvement’ etc. I must say I have been feeling a lot better - more grounded, less spaced out, calmer and generally much happier.

If you’re suffering from depression perhaps the fire element isn’t very strong in your chart? Maybe try the same sort of thing that I’ve been doing, but fire type activities instead of earth. Anything new/creative/adventurous. Listen to a lot of upbeat or aggressive type music- metal would be ideal for this although I know its not everyone’s cup of tea.

1 Like

You can also try to balance the elements in you body.Depression can be the effect of an elemental imbalance.(earth maybe)?
Jason MIller’s technique(the pillar and the spheres) is very good and effective.I didn’t expect it to work that well.
Another option is the LBRP.The calling of the archangels can corrrect the elemental imbalances

2 Likes

Check that nothing in your belief system is undermining the idea of hope, or the potential of improving yourself, your world, your life, whatever matters to you. And that nothing’s crept in that’s telling you that you’re so deeply flawed and wrong (and/or the world is) that you need to live with a perpetual sense of futility.

Please note that I’m not saying “all religion is bad and causes depression” because the frankly heroic stories of people like Richard Wurmbrand, who held into love, faith and hope during years of starvation and torture under the Soviet regime, prove that to be false, however there can be a certain spin on any belief system that just makes hope of personal endeavour and so on feel impossible.

Only you know what you believe and you can run an audit on those beliefs and see if there’s any way they’re getting tangled up to create a situation where you end up feeling hopeless about something. I’m a big believer in getting things down on paper or into a Word document and really bringing them into the spotlight so you can sift out anything that’s causing problems.

And read lot of Napoleon Hill, he saves my ass every single time I start feeling doom and gloom and even when I had clinical depression he could lift me from the worst state into being able to function acceptably, he da man! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Paulden, I’m very sorry to hear about your depression. Been there many times myself.

I know this sound annoying but it will help speed things up. Keep a journal and/or talk with close friends about this depression. Mainly what you are looking for is to clearly define what this depression is about and the causes. Depression is a pretty broad term and the causes can be quite numerous, from chemical imbalances to something happening in your environment to an existential crisis.

The first step to treating something is to fully understand and name that which afflicts you. Have a meditation practice at some point every day and just sit with the depression without fighting it. Let it lay over you like a black cloud and immerse yourself in it and invite it to tell you what the nature of it is.

Once you’ve done that and have a clearer understanding of where your depression is coming from you will specifically who to work with. If it were just a chemical imbalance solely within the body, for example, some spirits are very good at helping with that.

But if your depression is around not being happy where you are in life and you need some major changes to help lift you out of that then there are spirits that don’t necessarily deal with depression but can help with shaping the world such that you can make the life changes you need.

2 Likes

Sometimes depression is purely physical, sometimes it is mental.

Consider Air and Water elementals to help sooth tensions. Distraction helps with depression. Evoke Paralda and engage him in mental exercise and training. He is an enthusiastic teacher.

If work or money is a problem, Halah’thor can help with that. He doesnt just help gain financial reward but is something of a life coach. Helping to make work more fulfilling and satisfying so that you can focus on the things that really make you happy.

If your issue is a purely physical one, chemical imbalance in nature. Look for a spirit that offers a balance. Something to keep your body chemistry in check. Once you find the right spirit for the job, create a personal fetish. Something you can wear on your person so that it is always close.

1 Like

Good Russian vodka is a helpful spirit for depression, if used in moderation.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with spirits- sorta. but have you used Kratom ? i recently got 2 free samples; and even though hardcore depression is not a big issue- poke me enough with a stick and take away my ability to get outta the cage to ‘poke’ back- and I can get pretty down. i actually got it for pain contro9l, knowing it also has depression bens, and I have to say- downing a tea of it 20-30 mins before evokation time- is a habit i have no desire to end.
it is what i now call “Happy plant”.

just a thought

1 Like

During ascension you can become depressed? I’ve been struggling with this awful I hate my life feeling for over a week. I’m not usually depressed person. It sucks so bad.

1 Like

Honestly and I don’t often recommend him for a lot of things but Mars would be good here. Once you evoke him you’ll know why

1 Like

Lilith, Namaah, The Crow totem, Lucifer, Gabriel, Raphael.

2 Likes

well…if you are horny…you would be too excited, to be depressed :wink:

1 Like

You may want to expand on your understanding of those two.

4 Likes