Spell on clothes

hello friends, I bought a dress from the internet for the girl I like, can I cast a spell on the dress to make her fall in love with me before giving it to her?

After all, she will wear this dress on her body. What spells can I cast on this dress?

1 Like

Sounds like you want to enchant it. In some circles this is also called consecrating it. It’s the same process as for any enchanted object, whether it’s your ritual tools, talismans or wards.

If you want to do this in a bit more detail, learn energy working so you can feel the energy, read it and adjust to suit.

1. Cleanse it of unwanted energy, you can sweep the energy with your hands, visualising the unwanted, stagnant or unhelpful energy as black pieces being swept deep inti the Earth. Do that 3 times.
  2. Prepare your intentions and set up the feelings for the working. Visualise and feel how you will feel when she loves you. See this fill you and the whole room with no room for anything else.
  3. Hold out your hands palms facing the dress and feel your energy flowing from your palms to the dress, full of this image of her love for you.
  4. Finish with a statement of intent, “by my will, and if it be her will let X love me as much as I love her. And so it is.” Let your hands fall, let the dress sit undisturbed for a few hours before boxing it for gifting.
  5. Go outside and ground to clear yourself and remain balanced.
13 Likes

I think it’s better with necklace and watch.

I’m sorry, I don’t fully understand, can you summarize?

Would the object on the necklace be a problem, clover or something different?

Handwash it
Spit into the water
Think of what you desire from this person
Breath into the very fiber of this garment
Hold it tightly both hands on your chest
Pushing your will…desire into it
Let it go

*you can do this after it’s dried

@Milliter_Tengri If you’re going for fetish links to yourself (is there another word for that?) might as well put some sexual fluids or period blood into it for some obsession and desire!

what am i going to do with this necklace

@Mulberry gave you a pretty solid recommendation. It works for the necklace the same way as the dress.

You can also make a ‘love potion’ and anoint or submerge the necklace in it.

You can google search ‘love enchantment’ and see what comes up too.

1 Like

The exact same process. That’s why I said:

Change the word “dress” for “necklace”. Or “watch”.

Do NOT wash the dress in water or get it wet in any way, you’ll ruin it.

If you got a nice commercial dress, it’s probably “dry clean only”, and putting water on it will stiffen it and ruin the finish, depending on the fabric. There should be a tag inside it with washing instructions that you should check.
if you spoil it this way by accident, just get it dry cleaned to fix it.

The rest of Crown’s instructions are the exact same thing with a slightly different movement in the technique and will work well. Intention is everything.

It doesn’t matter in the slightest. The object is not magickal until you make it so. I suggest making it something she will like so she’ll actually wear it.

You’re male, @meow is suggesting you smear a drop of your semen on to the back of the necklace… with intention.

You must produce this semen thinking of the target and your intentions. This converts it from a mere byproduct of your body to a magickal elixir you can use in your working.

1 Like

Thanks for the mini tutorial but can you please give a broader explanation of step 5?

Grounding? You can also eat something. You’ve just been in an altered state, your energy has been changed for the working (if it hasn’t, you didn’t do a working) so afterwards you ground. This both cements the new energy into your reality and resets your energy back to normal for the rest of your day.

You don’t want to be making every day decisions in an energetic state that might not match the business at hand. Always have your energy under control.

1 Like

can i do it with intent only or can i do with it by summoning a certain entity

Either way.

Just make sure you have the energy and focused intention. The enchantment won’t work if you aren’t strongly channeling your intention and energy at it.

Intent. Enchanting is natural and intuitive magick, which some call “low magick”.
It’s not related to ritual workings with entities, which is “high magick”.

1 Like

I want a definite result, even if it is not positive, I want to approach a result, which is effective for me,I’m a man, what works can I apply on that necklace with my men, as a result, this object will come into contact with him.

love potion makes a lot of sense right now if I wash the necklace with it maybe it will work