Source Channeling

I feel like I want to channel a message, so here is one from Source:

“The only thing that was true was how it meant to you. The reason why there’s so much content out there (things to learn about the occult) is because of the illusion of people. In truth, people are just one aspect of the illusion of reality. What ultimately is was nothing at all (not nothing like the void, nothing as in not even an existence existing). The only truth, and the only message was to find everything in yourself.”

And that’s it folks.

3 Likes

Thank you for this channeling.

1 Like

I’m not in the school of thought that thinks reality is an “illusion”, and there’s a lot more out there than just “people”, but it depends what you mean by 'people". Are astronomical bodies people too?

I’m currently holding the energy that source created individuality into order to explore itself. It wants all the experience it can get, of all flavours and nuances, to learn everything about itself that it can and that’s how it evolves.

This contradicts the next thing you say which alludes to being an illusory part of source. Well, the rest of that source was also still there when your “illusionary aspect” thought this; there was only one way to perceive a thing and called it “the only thing that was true”.

So… which is it? Is only your truth as one person that’s real in a moment or all of the people that are also aspecting source?

I’m personally in the “no man is an island entire of himself” camp.

And what happens if you get more information and change your mind? Do you remember what was your ‘truth’ as belief in a meaning that was based in a lie? How meaningful is that, and what’s wrong with considering the meaning things have for others?

And yet at the same time it’s everything. I forget who said “everything is nothing and nothing is everything”. I want to say Nietzsche but probably not… As within so without. On that I agree.

When I said that people were an illusion, it’s more the idea that you could exist in a world in which an external consciousness or “other” could exist, the idea that people other than yourself could exist at all. So, this may sound absurd if you are sitting from your vantage point right now thinking of what I am saying, but in a sense there is no concept of existence which could have ever justified the existence of other people. Externality itself which could also mean a general concept of people being conscious was in itself part of the notions of reality which aren’t ultimately true.

So, the entire thing about the self and what I mean is not to objectivize yourself as being a reality that you look to and say, " This is source over here, and here I’m just an ego. These realities are objectively true and this is the perspective that defines who I am." It’s more like, what it means to be yourself already existed as what it means to be alive and yourself.

So, disclaimer, I’ve come to the belief that there can only be one conscious person alive, so if you disagree with that then I don’t really want to continue the discussion because I don’t really want to be lectured about why I’m wrong. I’m sharing what I think is true, but I don’t expect a lot from other people.

from what I have learned, while there is only one soul, people as i define it, my definition being different personalities, are in the trillions. Everything however, alive or not, person or not, has a version of the one soul, sometimes called god or the universe. My upg however says that source is the one soul. The reason I posted this is it seems to fit with what source, or you, told yourself.