Soulmates

Oh. I definitely fit that definition. I was thinking more of ā€œnever-ending state of grinning blissā€ though. Since I already have a stable, fulfilling life I might as well aim higher.

2 Likes

Soulmates on a spiritual level is possible.

Humans tends to put shackles of expectations on each other, which just makes it harder to find acceptance and love for being ourselves fully. We shouldnā€™t be defined and judged by our flaws, and left in a heartbroken sorrow, while the oneā€™s who judges us are oblivious to criticism by their own flaws and imperfections.

The soulmate of a spirit seems more tolerate than most humans, almost at a level of an utopian dream. But thereā€™s no hypocrisy there, because they also want to evolve within the combination of two souls being compatible with each other. But theyā€™re patient, because time isnā€™t as limited for them as itā€™s too often for us.

For me, soulmates are not bullshit. You feel a soulmate, once you find her/him, whether itā€™s a human or a spirit.

11 Likes

This soulmates thing is something that I never believed in. While there are those who are fortunate to have found someone that they can spend the rest of their lives with. They are few and far in-between. When two people stay together so long that they start to look like each other, that is true love.

3 Likes

This happens because in order to stay in rapport with someone you start adopting their mannerisms, including facial expressions. Using the same muscles in the same way will alter the shape slightly enough and strengthen/weekend the ones used/not used.

Some people end up looking like their dogs :dog:ā€¦ I canā€™t figure that one out.

4 Likes

And vice versa.

2 Likes

My goodness :open_mouth:

This seems to have peaked lots of peopleā€™s interests.

I personally believe it is possible that everyone has at least one ā€œsoulmateā€.

My reasoning is I had a vision of mine when I was just a wee lad (and not so cynical :laughing:) and no matter what I tried to do that vision of them would not change. Through my previous partners, I would often try to change the image to become them and it would never work. My vision stayed as stubborn as I am, unchanging and unmoving no matter what I wanted.

I am currently with this person that I had a vision of eight or nine years ago, and when I met them it felt as though I had regained a piece of myself. I felt whole. There was a period we could feel one anotherā€™s heart in our own chest.

I know I may be coming off as sappy, and all of what I said is just bs from a love blinded fool, but this is how I see it.

Cheers, and keep the views rolling in :smile:,
King

13 Likes

I 100% believe in soul mates. But I also think the actual chance of coming in contact with that soul mate is extemellyyyyyyyyyy slim. Very slim. Finding someone on the .0001 difference in vibrational frequency as you is likely not going to happen. There are plenty of people out there that are close enough that you can pair with so who caresā€¦my opinion.

2 Likes

And yet, similar frequencies attract.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Rightā€¦ ā€œThere are plenty of people out there that are close enough that you can pairā€ā€¦ totally agree

1 Like

Oh god, so on target. I found y soulmate years ago. I literally was in love with her before I met her. She loved me to but chose security and family approval over me. I anguished until quit recently. I remember past lives with her, always the same story. Finally I said screw her and moved onā€¦ Took my power back lol.

6 Likes

Same here. Weirdest feeling ever.

5 Likes

This is an interesting read, I <3 Paulo Coelhoā€¦

2 Likes

Soulmate is NOT about relationship but about spiritual growth.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had people in my life that I felt like Iā€™ve met before, been with before, or was meant to be with. I think certain types of souls are meant to be together whether itā€™s as friends or more.

3 Likes

I donā€™t believe in soulmates. Iā€™ve met several people that I wanted to be with romantically but they either just faded away before I could talk to them about it or rejected me entirely, even if I had it in my mind we were meant to be. Honestly I think that also gave me a lot of trust issues.

5 Likes

My husband and I finish each others sentences. Iā€™m not good at expressing my emotions but he can always tell when im upset. Its really nice having someone who will make you face up to your emotions. Accept you for your faults and try to help you improve and grow as a person. Instead of trying to change you.

6 Likes

Weird, Iā€™m quoting that as wellā€¦ I know how that feels - time will tell.

4 Likes

Yes, if only for the most mundane reason Iā€™d say that surely there is an ideal woman for each man, and an ideal man for each woman. Perhaps they are opposite in that certain ā€œmiddle wayā€ that allow them to attract, while still being compatible.

2 Likes

I believe we have many Soulmates although they fill different functions. Perhaps theyā€™re ā€œloversā€, ā€œfriendsā€, etc, that we chill with across lifetimes or incarnations/forms.

In my case, my wife and I were electric for each other the second we set eyes on one another. Of course, we were both down with magick and it didnā€™t take long to not only acknowledge we were soulmates but to have memories of other lives together.

Fast forward 16 years.

The wife and I were in a period of separation and, during this time, I met - well, recognized - my Twin Flame. Which is a very different, and oftentimes chaotic, soulmate relationship.

It was that event that led to my Reawakening and accelerated spiritual hellride. The Twin Flame relationship always has crazy obstacles and, in my case, it was a doozy. This was a girl that weā€™d known for a long time. There was a pretty big age difference - she was legal and all but Iā€™m literally old enough to be her father.

I came to a place where I realized that I am beautiful, powerful AF, and that I do not need anyone in order to feel whole. I found clarity and balance and serenity.

It was then that my wife was drawn back to me. She came to visit me in my personal ā€œMantuaā€ of Texas and, suffice to say, things went really fucking well. We reconnected in a big way. As it turns out, she had gone through her own awakening a year prior - and get this - it was because she came in contact with my blood. Sheā€™s a full-on Goetia, primal magick kind of girl, so that made a lot of sense.

Weā€™re working on reunion now. Oh, and as soon as she and I reconnected, my Twin started contacting me. The universe is pretty fucking funny sometimes.

Oh jeez, Edit: I forgot to mention that I also had been drawing my wife since childhood, had visions of her, the works. I called her Mara, which is one letter off from her given name.

2 Likes

I used to be about as hardcore romantic as it gets. Lately I believe less and less in love being anything other than a state of being thatā€™s more like a drug addiction than anything else. Iā€™m a cynic. Iā€™m slowly realizing that all relationships are temporary.

Itā€™s a strong state of mind and Iā€™ve been on the recieving end of it more than a few times, itā€™s great. I ended up in a relationship with the girl I had a crush on since I was 12 last year and thought all the stars were lining up. Felt like the stuff of dreams until she cheated with 3 different people in the same week and got knocked up. Was real enough to keep her fascinated for over a decade. Was fickle enough to fizzle out after there wasnā€™t something to chase anymore. Itā€™s just a state you can feel. Iā€™ve been trying to figure out how to shut my emotions off lately because they like to be extreme without my consent when it comes to women.

This is part of why Iā€™m drawn to the occult. For me love is the emotional equivilant of a moth being drawn to a flame. The only way to peace is through power. I have hope it is attainable somehow but if it isnā€™t Iā€™ve ripped that bandaid off.

3 Likes