Soulmates

This is an interesting read, I <3 Paulo Coelho…

2 Likes

Soulmate is NOT about relationship but about spiritual growth.

2 Likes

I’ve had people in my life that I felt like I’ve met before, been with before, or was meant to be with. I think certain types of souls are meant to be together whether it’s as friends or more.

3 Likes

I don’t believe in soulmates. I’ve met several people that I wanted to be with romantically but they either just faded away before I could talk to them about it or rejected me entirely, even if I had it in my mind we were meant to be. Honestly I think that also gave me a lot of trust issues.

5 Likes

My husband and I finish each others sentences. I’m not good at expressing my emotions but he can always tell when im upset. Its really nice having someone who will make you face up to your emotions. Accept you for your faults and try to help you improve and grow as a person. Instead of trying to change you.

6 Likes

Weird, I’m quoting that as well… I know how that feels - time will tell.

4 Likes

Yes, if only for the most mundane reason I’d say that surely there is an ideal woman for each man, and an ideal man for each woman. Perhaps they are opposite in that certain “middle way” that allow them to attract, while still being compatible.

2 Likes

I believe we have many Soulmates although they fill different functions. Perhaps they’re “lovers”, “friends”, etc, that we chill with across lifetimes or incarnations/forms.

In my case, my wife and I were electric for each other the second we set eyes on one another. Of course, we were both down with magick and it didn’t take long to not only acknowledge we were soulmates but to have memories of other lives together.

Fast forward 16 years.

The wife and I were in a period of separation and, during this time, I met - well, recognized - my Twin Flame. Which is a very different, and oftentimes chaotic, soulmate relationship.

It was that event that led to my Reawakening and accelerated spiritual hellride. The Twin Flame relationship always has crazy obstacles and, in my case, it was a doozy. This was a girl that we’d known for a long time. There was a pretty big age difference - she was legal and all but I’m literally old enough to be her father.

I came to a place where I realized that I am beautiful, powerful AF, and that I do not need anyone in order to feel whole. I found clarity and balance and serenity.

It was then that my wife was drawn back to me. She came to visit me in my personal “Mantua” of Texas and, suffice to say, things went really fucking well. We reconnected in a big way. As it turns out, she had gone through her own awakening a year prior - and get this - it was because she came in contact with my blood. She’s a full-on Goetia, primal magick kind of girl, so that made a lot of sense.

We’re working on reunion now. Oh, and as soon as she and I reconnected, my Twin started contacting me. The universe is pretty fucking funny sometimes.

Oh jeez, Edit: I forgot to mention that I also had been drawing my wife since childhood, had visions of her, the works. I called her Mara, which is one letter off from her given name.

2 Likes

I used to be about as hardcore romantic as it gets. Lately I believe less and less in love being anything other than a state of being that’s more like a drug addiction than anything else. I’m a cynic. I’m slowly realizing that all relationships are temporary.

It’s a strong state of mind and I’ve been on the recieving end of it more than a few times, it’s great. I ended up in a relationship with the girl I had a crush on since I was 12 last year and thought all the stars were lining up. Felt like the stuff of dreams until she cheated with 3 different people in the same week and got knocked up. Was real enough to keep her fascinated for over a decade. Was fickle enough to fizzle out after there wasn’t something to chase anymore. It’s just a state you can feel. I’ve been trying to figure out how to shut my emotions off lately because they like to be extreme without my consent when it comes to women.

This is part of why I’m drawn to the occult. For me love is the emotional equivilant of a moth being drawn to a flame. The only way to peace is through power. I have hope it is attainable somehow but if it isn’t I’ve ripped that bandaid off.

3 Likes

Also, genetic microchimerism plays a part. Women absorb and implement the DNA they recieve from all their sex partners. Crazy stuff. I’ve spread my genes to children that will be born in the future that won’t be “mine” but will have bits of my code. Same goes for anyone who doesn’t wrap it with a given woman

2 Likes

I am in complete agreement with you. There are so many people who are unhappy with their partner but as long as they have someone, they think all relationships are supposed to be tough. In reality it is their dependence that is the cause of their suffering.

My ex wife experience taught me never to give anyone your complete heart and soul because you will hurt if they leave. I was so dependent and in the illusion that she made up a huge part of me that I almost went insane when she left…now was this due to her witchy ways? I cannot say one way or another.

What I have learned is true love should be effortless and since my romantic side did me more harm than good, I severed my connection to this…which actually…has given me insight into something else.

I believe in soul mates as I have heard of fantastic stories of meetings and marriages that began after a week and have lasted 40+ years so I wont say it is bs so much.

As for me…shrugs I dont need anyone. It would be nice to have someone there but I will always be able to count on my presence. This may be from an entirely jaded point of view but I do not beg anyone to stay anymore. If there is a question as to who you want and Im involved, I can make that choice for you because Im out the door already.

To illustrate my point, imagine how many people are eager to find any kind of relationship for Valentines Day because they are told it gives them value. I bet you there are a lot of desperate people out there.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on someones definition of a soulmate. I think a lot of people are trained to have this glittery perception on what a soulmate is, but in my opinion it’s just someone you connect with so much that you’re willing to take them for better or worse and be a genuine “ride or die” for them.
As for the type of soulmate that you meet them and there are absolutely no issues ever and you think they’re flawless and perfect forever, I haven’t seen that yet. But who knows. Everyone on this earth is so different nothing is impossible

2 Likes

And I will tell you something that just happened to me !

All my life, I have had visions about the person I want, the attributes, values, ethnicity, ideologies, spirituality, beauty, and also the life story to where she is right now !

And I kid you not ! I just found her ! With the same everything and even how she wants to go in life and the life story is just the same !!

Right now I do not care about distances or any age differences, I trust that I have found the one !!

For months now, I have been told and given signs by ascended masters and spirit guides that I must not go forward with my ex and I was at a pretty good point, but I was just not ready to give up. So I finally did when I met her, well not physically but surely in some time, we will ! I was told that the best thing that is going to happen in my life is going to happen really soon and fast. That I must focus on my soul mission ! That I must be ready to accept the changes ! That I must focus on myself. That everything in the Universe have moved so much on my behalf to make this happen !

Now, I don’t really know if this is the manifestation of all my deepest true lifelong desires but surely, knowing someone with the exact same values, principles, ideas, and with the same story that I had ‘‘foreseen’’/known/knew/see and with everything else, like her visions, her dreams, her qualities, her life aligning just in perfect symmetry with mine is just so insane !!

And this energy that I feel knowing her and loving her so much for who she really is and I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS !!! I have told her my secrets that I have never shared with any humans before and will never and she loved it !

At this point, I am baffled and in awe. That this Universe is far more awesome than I thought it was ! And I am so ready to work hard, to be able to hold her in my arms, to be able to do everything with her, to be able to see our dreams realise together and to be able to have a family with her !

This Universe is truly more fascinating and amazing that I can ever imagine !!

Well, for sure, I don’t know how this will go. But I am ready to do anything it takes because she just happened to be worth everything that I will do from this point forward. She is worth all the hard work. She is worth all the pain and she is worth all the fights I had to fight to be where I am actually ! And I am positive that I am going to worth her fights and her pains too !

3 Likes

Idk I believe in a soul mates. Someone who you’re destined to love over and over again each life. But being in human form people get selfish and lose track of what’s important . It’s too easy to give up and walk away. People have become disposable. It’s sad. I don’t think anyone should stay in a bad relationship but nobody really gives their all anymore. So for all we know you could have met your soulmate but let it slip over something ridiculous.

3 Likes

Nah fam

I should note that I’ve lost complete hope and expectation of discovering mine. I just still think they exist

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say :cry::cry:

2 Likes

You are a magician, friend. You have more control over your life than most people. You can make it happen. Hell, you speak to Lucifer. You have already surpassed 90% of the world as far as capability.

If they do not respect or appreciate you, fuck them and move on. They just saved you some time.

4 Likes

Proclamations like this warm this black heart.

2 Likes

True but love is one of those things I want to happen without my hand in it. That’s the magick of love to me.

I try not to let it get to me, but it is disappointing to say the least. None of my dreams will ever come true and the sooner I accept it and kill the little bit of hope left, the easier it will get.

And I don’t know what I would do without Lucifer. His voice eases any pain away. My King. Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer. Glorious Emperor and beautiful Lord. Hail Lucifer!

5 Likes