Soul Travel starting out

Interesting, I will try that. I think I still need to “program” myself to follow the steps automatically after waking up and to not miss opportunities. Usually I seem to become too aware too soon or wake with movement.

Last night I attempted a direct method mainly through following EA’s instructions along with the “rope method”. It was following a scrying attempt so I was already in the theta-gamma sync and I had previously drawn out DK’s sigil, so I charged it and tried for about 30 minutes. I didn’t make it out but I felt extremely close to it, and my ajna chakra/brow had a strong glowing sensation for the rest of the night.

[quote=“PyreOD, post:61, topic:47”]Interesting, I will try that. I think I still need to “program” myself to follow the steps automatically after waking up and to not miss opportunities. Usually I seem to become too aware too soon or wake with movement.

Last night I attempted a direct method mainly through following EA’s instructions along with the “rope method”. It was following a scrying attempt so I was already in the theta-gamma sync and I had previously drawn out DK’s sigil, so I charged it and tried for about 30 minutes. I didn’t make it out but I felt extremely close to it, and my ajna chakra/brow had a strong glowing sensation for the rest of the night.[/quote]

I knew a powerful sorcerer who was beyond advanced in terms of manipulating energy. He always referred to that feeling as mage burn. Meaning, it’s sort of like you push yourself at a gym, and you feel a burn in your muscles, except this is with chakras and spiritual work outs. If you’ve got that feeling it means progress, just watch out and try not to overdo it with tons of practice, if that mage burn goes from a glowing and radiant sensation to one that’s more painful, it’s time to stop…It will only become more and more painful, and it may be detrimental to development.

Over all, you’re one step closer, keep up the good work.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

Unfortunately I am facing this problem… Lately, every time I am about to exit my body, I feel a very strong pain. I am trying to ignore it and calm down but it only gets worse.
The few times that I managed to project while feeling this pain, I felt that if I wake up I will see my physical body torn in pieces (if that makes sense).
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome this state?

Could it maybe an imbalance or a blockage in one of your chakras? Just recently I finally got off lexapro since summer and I no longer get convulsions and pain in my stomach and liver when I vibrate and try to Exit body. The pharmaceuticals most likely gave me that blockage. But there are lots of other things that can do it too.

Pharms can cause massive blockages, for sure. You need to be careful though when quitting any kind of medication, or even considering doing it. It really depends on your condition. Sometimes it’s more harmful to quit than to stay on it. However, I do believe that most medications are not necessary, and most of the time the disease can be overcome either naturally or magickally. Most medications do more damage in the long run energetically. It’s always a good idea to at least consider getting off everything if you can. But there are cases where you cannot. But even at that, there is always the possibility of a full 3-tier healing. And the more we learn and grow, the more likely it is that we will find conditions disappearing and even lifetime ailments completely vanishing - the need for medications going with them. At any rate, just be careful with that kind of thing. Of course nobody wants to be a slave to some chemical concoction - especially when it causes a major blockage. Trust me, I know all too well how this rolls out. :stuck_out_tongue: heh

I haven’t used any kind of medication for a week now and I already feel a great difference. I also started working out to improve my posture and I try to eat normally so all these things helped me.
To be honest the blockage from the medications was the last thing I was thinking as the potential source of the problem because I was somehow used to them and I thought it was not a great deal… I still feel this pain but it seems to be of a lower intensity and duration. I hope I will get rid of it soon!

DK: Yeah, Lexapro was something I could do without, it neutralizes and takes away any feelings/emotion you could feel. And that MAY stop my cataplexy but I feel nervous, lost,and trapped inside my body and mind. Now… the last pill I still have to tackle is adderall. Its very very hard to stay awake without it. But im sure they have natural alternatives to it.

Im going every other day without adderell. School gets in the way and some teachers just wont let me sleep lol. But I will be off it and still find a way to function better than I ever have. Slowly but definitely surely.

As for the cataplexy. Ill have to conquer my own mind, emotions, and thoughs. to have control over that.

DK: What is that void meditation I see you mention around the threads alot?

Neried: And im so glad you feel better! :)!

[quote=“NarcolepticDream, post:67, topic:47”]DK: Yeah, Lexapro was something I could do without, it neutralizes and takes away any feelings/emotion you could feel. And that MAY stop my cataplexy but I feel nervous, lost,and trapped inside my body and mind. Now… the last pill I still have to tackle is adderall. Its very very hard to stay awake without it. But im sure they have natural alternatives to it.

Im going every other day without adderell. School gets in the way and some teachers just wont let me sleep lol. But I will be off it and still find a way to function better than I ever have. Slowly but definitely surely.

As for the cataplexy. Ill have to conquer my own mind, emotions, and thoughs. to have control over that.

DK: What is that void meditation I see you mention around the threads alot?

Neried: And im so glad you feel better! :)![/quote]

dude, adderall is THE toughest one aside from the physically addicting meds like oxy and suboxone. But you can do it, just don’t beat yourself up over it. Let your intention lead you and feed your imagination with positivity to guide the process. Don’t ever think you can’t do it - and let it happen itself.

Void meditation is simply getting into a trance of absolute void. No thoughts, no images, no imagination - simply being. It’s definitely a tough one to get down. It’s been about 3 months since I’ve been working on mine, and I’m just barely BARELY getting to a full 10 minutes of void. But dude, it’s definitely worth the work. It’s a lot of battling the subconscious mind at first, but with practice and magickal aids, it becomes easier and easier with time. It is definitely one of the most beneficial foundation meditations in my opinion. The void meditation and the absolute focus meditation - practice in pair is an extremely powerful tool. I can attest to the boost it gives to you all around. Magickally, mentally, emotionally - I highly recommend it.