Soul Travel starting out

Goetia or summoning spirits by konstantinos. A simple evocation on the etheric planes will work.

Ah my bad, I got Goetiaā€¦

I definetly need to ask some collegues to pull me out at night !

I have very recently tasked OSE with a ā€œbring to me such a person as this, who is willingā€¦ā€ and I can vouch for his speed & accuracy. Just fyi, :wink: Z

I never had a problem getting or staying out unless i looked back at my body. Ose is very strange looking by the way, to me he looked like a dog in a ritual robe with a humanoid like body but he had no lips so his teeth were showing and his face was elongatedā€¦ It may shock you.

Just one question about your morning method. When you say ā€œvisitā€ your room or some other place. The idea is to be in your bed, just after you wake up, and imagining the scene of the travel , or being in a lucid dream state (more difficult to obtain).

I usually donā€™t imagine the scene of the travel, when I wake up I try and immediately fall back asleep with the thought of dreaming about lying in bed. I also move from lucid dreaming to astral travel quite frequently and naturally, often the only way I can tell the difference is when I see myself lying on the bed. Iā€™m going to observe my technique and experiences more closely over the next couple of weeks and see if I can give you some better insight or find a step by step method. Astral travel has been so natural for me most of my life I just didnā€™t have to think about itā€¦side noteā€¦I ceased all astral travel for about two months, couldnā€™t figure out why. when I pulled off my first evocation a couple of nights ago, boom, it was back and with the added ability to actually feel the world around me, not just see it or hear it, but it was tangible and I could touch things and feel their weight, the ground under my feet. Very strange and different then what i had previously experienced.

@ ZachD555 - This is one of the many reasons this Forum is such a delight to me ā€¦ Your personal successes - All of You - are so encouraging! And your willingness to ā€˜dig a little deeperā€™ to assist others in progress along with you is what a Magickal Family is all about! Keep it coming! :wink: Z

2 Likes

This thread got me thinking. How about asking a spirit you evoke, a spirit you already know and trust to ā€˜pull you outā€™?

Think Iā€™ll try this one day.

1 Like

Seeker I think youā€™ve found a reasonable idea!

Okay, so Iā€™ve been talking to the angels from evoking eternity, Deggal, Sakatos, and Raziel to be exact. Last night I invoked them just before bed and asked them to take me to the a Temple of Light. What I got was not expected but awesome. Your help interpreting would be helpful, hereā€™s the journey.

"I found myself in a typical suburban Detroit neighborhood full of Ranch style houses. I entered the house to see my late great mentor and professor Matt Michaels. In my real life he was my greatest teacher, pouring his entire life and knowledge into me and the rest of his students. He died last fall. I saw Matt sitting at his grand piano with several college age students sitting around listening to him play and lecture about jazz theory. I waited outside near a swimming pool till he was finished. Then I talked to him one on one. He was complaining that his wife wouldnā€™t let him smoke inside his new house (chain smoker in real life), and said he was only smoking pot now but in very limited amounts. Weird. We chatted for a while but his wife kept telling him to wrap it up, he had somewhere important to be. Then he walked me outside to an old car, opened the trunk and handed me a book. It was a Bible. (I was very reluctant to take it because I hate christianity)but he ask me to take it and just read the first part of it before I return. I only agreed because of it being Matt who asked me. I then asked him if he could give me a ride home, he said no, the car wasnā€™t working but if I was to walk out of the neighborhood there was a bus stop on main street that would take me where I wanted to go. I left and walked to the bus stop. Waiting on the bench at the bus stop was a man in his late 50ā€™s, wearing a white shirt and tan shorts. He greeted me and asked me my age. I told him 35. He said I look great for my age, in good shape and said Iā€™m sure the ladies love you. Enjoy it while you can because it doesnā€™t last forever. When the bus came I woke up.

Okay astral interpreters, what just went down? Zoe, DKM Iā€™d like your opinions please.

@ zach: I hope you donā€™t mind me bugging in on this,ā€¦ Iā€™m not an experienced astral traveler so Iā€™m learning big stuff here, and please keep it coming.
When I read your story, there are two things that jump out off it for me: The Bible, and ā€œleaving the neighbourhoodā€. My first reaction is to link those two with eachother: the second chapter in the Bible, being Exodus --> leaving. Combined with the guy at the busstop, my interpretation would be: youā€™re still young and strong, so donā€™t get stuck on what you already know. Have confidence in yourself (you really donā€™t need anybody to give you a ride ā€œhomeā€) and move on to - seemingly -new and unknown places. Youā€™re not home yet, but itā€™s up to you to get there.
Also, again referring to Exodus: the destiny in that story is the Promlsed Land, iow ā€œHomeā€ :wink:

What comes to mind also: the guy in his 50ā€™s,ā€¦ could thatā€™ve been you in the future?

Donā€™t know what the pot means, except that I like it! lol
Iā€™m not quite sure if this explanation can mean anything to you, maybe Iā€™m death wrong, but only you can tell.

One more thing Iā€™d like to add,ā€¦ I know that the very beginning of the Bible is genesis, but that ā€œbeginningā€ can be as extensive as you like. I donā€™t think the answer is there, unless it has to do with the ā€œTree of Knowledgeā€.

So, for the longest time Iā€™ve wanted to be able to Astral/Soul Travel and apart from very rare occasions can never seem to get there so I had pretty much given up hope until reading BaLG. I can meditate to a trance state, totally relax each part of my body, manipulate my breathing and so on but I find it so difficult to make that next step. I have a fear of leaving my body and I know it. I have a lot of work to do in this dept. and I am more determined now, than ever.

After renewing my studies with more vigor and meditating daily for the last couple of weeks, I asked the question mentally and sent it out to the ether with power and emotion; what is holding me back for all these years? After only a few seconds the answer was one word and one word only which repeated two or three times in my mindā€¦TRUSTā€¦I thought that very interesting and I intend to break through my own distrust of spirits and/or people. Has anyone had a similar obstacle, and if so, any suggestions or stories would be greatly appreciated. I had sort of become a skeptic in relation to the spirit world these last few year but that is changing as I used to believe in their existence. I have been practicing the etheric body development exercises as outlined in Hexagradior: The Bible of Magic and have had results, fast. I have felt my etheric body grow stronger with each day, which I plan to channel into the practices in BaLG and the advice of others on this forum. :slight_smile:

For those reading this and looking for plain physical material to readā€¦the best ever, bar none, is a free book download at obe4u.com. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will even come close to helping you as much to OBE.

Maxx

1 Like

Thanks alot, Maxx,

I will check this out right awayā€¦

E.A. made a valid point on one of his radio interviews when he said that practice is the key to astral projection, although not how people may think. It turns out that true astral projection cannot be achieved until the subtle bodies are in alignment. Thats why people can get all the way up to the vibrations and no further in the beginning stages.

But Iā€™m not saying this to put people off. I donā€™t want everyone to think ā€œAh well its my subtle bodies being out of alignment so Iā€™ll wait a little longer before trying againā€. If anything this should spur people even more to keep practicing. Atleast we have an explanation for it now.

Also, working on your subtle bodies directly through chakra manipulation or healing would, I imagine, help speed up the process.

Or maybe evoking a spirit or legion like the ā€˜House of Kelā€™ from EE to restore your spiritual bodies to full health and alignment would work even better :wink:

1 Like

Achieving Astral travel from a meditative state has been rather difficult for me too. I do it so naturally from my sleep state that itā€™s almost been a exercise in futility to try it from an awakened state. Iā€™ve been deeply relaxed, harmonized my Chakras, and even felt the intense vibrations, but alas no, Iā€™m awake now stepping out of my bodyā€¦except this one timeā€¦I was receiving a deep relaxing a massage, and within 15 minutes I was floating above my body, looking down. I recommend someone skilled in relaxation and reiki massage to help you.

@Bran, I agree with you about the future self, as the person was dressed in a manner similar to how I would dress if I was that age. I was so hung up on seeing my late great mentor in my travel that I may have missed the reference to Exodus. I am going to read the first five books, with the actual Hebrew names written and see where that leads meā€¦interesting perspective though and much appreciated.

Since you like working with the stories & chonologies of the bible ā€¦ were you aware that chronologically JOB is the oldest book? Editted & buried in the middle ā€¦ the original point of the book terribly obscured.

The ā€œfriendsā€ further shaming & critiquing Job are only pushing him farther & farther AWAY from the True Answers he so desperately seeksā€¦

Its missing huge portions of the dialogue between Job & God at the end, where God is actually provoking Job to remember WHO HE REALLY IS, and that every question Job is asking, from his position of hopelessness & despair, he KNOWS the answers to! He has ā€œforgotten himselfā€.

Just a little intersting input to stir the discussion up ā€¦ :wink: Z

1 Like

Interesting it is and completely new to meā€¦ Makes the story look entirely different.

But then again,ā€¦ At first there were somewere around 51 gospels, but some big shots decided to only allow 4 gospels in their ā€œHoly Bookā€.

Oh yes, the Council of Nicea really did a number on all these documents, didnā€™t they? I refer to the ā€œHoly Bibleā€ as the ā€˜Readers Digestā€™ condensed version - editted for content, rearranged and (wittingly or unwittingly) poorly translated from their original languages. To this day there are documents sealed in the lower vault of the vatican that have not seen the light of day for well over 1,000 years. That was some massive effort it took to keep this ā€˜behind the scenesā€™ story from coming to light until - what? The 1960s? Knowing this certainly gives one a whole different perspective on christianity, I must say ā€¦ :wink: Z