Soul swapping or body hopping

Hello everyone its Salu. Its been a bit since ive posted. So i was wondering about the capabilities of Body hopping. Could there be a way to store ka or soul into something and take over someones body? I know this sounds like hollywood but certain myths talk about a spirit possessing someones body. And other myths also talk about a mage storing the soul or spirit knto an item.

Im open to all opinions though. I may have used the wrong terms. But let me know

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight knows about this and can explain to you if he wants.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning him. Its appreciated

You can possess someone else’s body and you can take one over. If the full self of a person wants to leave the body, it can be switched with another soul. This is called a walk-in and usually happens during deep sleep or near death experience.
If the other soul does not want to leave, it may fight you for the soul.

2 Likes

So would the new soul have complete control after this event?

1 Like

yes unless there is a complication where both souls are then incarnated in that body.

1 Like

Thats quite interesting. One last question could one put his ka or soul or spirit into an item? Maybe jewelery or clay pot or such? Or is this false?

1 Like

@anon48079295 may know. I am not sure.

1 Like

Alrighty. Thank you anways.

1 Like

Is there any possible way to do it am interested lol😅

1 Like

It is said you can only fully take over after death, but you can possess people when you leave your body during projection.

I talked to people about it they said i cant do it in astral projection there is a cord pour something that will not let you

1 Like

People have done it so it is possible.

So you just go out and enter that body thats it🤔

Yes I think so. But they may have protection and stuff blocking you, but if you can get rid of the protection than you are able to possess them.

1 Like

I don’t believe in soul swapping, body swapping is a different thing.

1 Like

Interesting. Could you elaborate? I was reading something about it earlier today.

Soul swapping atleast in the way I see it is sapping your soul for another’s, whole body swapping is swapping bodies with another. It’s quite possible to store a fragment of you in someone but once you involve that someone you leave it up to chance on what happens to that fragment which all of which aren’t beneficial.

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you!

The fragment will be independent. Even if it incarnates In a body in its own, so I heard