Soul Swap/Body Swap: Next Level Soul Travel

So i was playing around with the idea of Swapping Souls in order to gain the Experience of “Being” Someone else with a completely different set of abilities, powers, etc and giving “myself” a more critical critique of my skills and power.

And also for more Ascent and power.

Is there a way this can be done?
Im not getting rid of my Soul, or selling it btw.

But i want the experience to be like “I am staring through my eyes at my screen” real, but as someone else.

Get it?

Yes im aware of danger :roll_eyes:
But I need to do this

3 Likes

Isn’t this essentially reverse possession?

2 Likes

No lol
Cause Ill be bringing in a entirely different Soul into me to BE me. And placing mine in a different person.

Shit, i wonder could i create a Soul?

3 Likes

So you’re going to replace your soul with the soul of another person in order to see through their eyes as if they were sitting in your body?

2 Likes

EXACTLY!! And also do ritual, energy work, etc

3 Likes

Create a servitor, imbue it with the different elements and the intention for it to have a soul, create a direct connection to the Source for it.

Sit and wait. :rofl:

2 Likes

So simple XD

1 Like

Kind of like the plot of Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis?

I’m sure that it’s possible, if it can be imagined it can be done. But, don’t you think you could spend your energy in a way more conducive to your ascent?

1 Like

In advanced sex magic both partner swaps their souls / bodies and then indulges in the act. Don’t know how to do it. Seems like some advanced level of soul travel, which by itself is quite rare skill amongst magicians.

1 Like

Idk if it’s a coincidence or synchronicity. I feel what u talk about happen to me yesterday. I feel as though a spirit I’ve been intouch with is now me. I feel like that spirit is looking at what’s going on in regards to itself through me. That spirit was previously not so happy about circumstances, but is now peaceful. How can I validate or discredit what I’m feeling?

2 Likes