Does soul switch exist?

Does soul switch exist between two people? For example your soul leaves your body and enter another persons consciousness?

If it does I think it would be one of the most taboo subject and not spoken about.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks. But he didn’t get a definitive answer.

1 Like

only in video games. =o)

1 Like

he did with servitor he created that he gave a soul to.

1 Like

Its a rare thing but its possible. Ive been a part of it in the past.

My friend (lets call him L) was talking to me one night and he was saying that his friend (lets call him H) was going to try to take over my body like a possession and speak to him. Eventually it did happen, i allowed it to and i dont remember a thing that happened after. But there was a full converation between them through me.

(This part will be slightly TMI) Weeks later they met up in person to hang out, and H eventually talked about the event and said how he knows now how painful period cramps are for a girl. He knows because unfortunately when his soul went into my vessel i was on my period lol.

3 Likes

I tend to lead more towards the idea that the soul exists in multiple parts (much like how the Egyptians believe). Out of the core belief, I also believe one part travels (which would be the Ba if we are continuing to use the Egyptian example) and that is what can enter and possess another being.

During my pathworking with Belial, we went back and forth in regards to possession. During the time where I was possessing him, I still had vague awareness of my own body, hinting that something still remained to maintain a link. I had similiar experiences during my experiments with possessing another person back in college. However, during those experiments, I did not experience anything that I would call a switch. One being was completely whole during the experience, just with one part stepped back so the foreign fragment could strongly influence the body.

So, at this point in my journey, I do not have any experience to suggest that it exists as of right now.

3 Likes

Who is knowledgeable regarding this information? I know it’s old. My question is: is this possible between two people who live far apart from each other? How will you combat this issue? LBRP? Protection rituals? Any? Couldn’t find anything on search button

If its possible, distances wouldn’t change anything, we are talking about souls here. But thats a huge IF.

I heard this is nigh impossible to achieve even if at all to an unwilling person, so relax.

2 Likes

How do you know it’s nigh impossible? So even if you don’t do anything against it, it will never happen?

What if someone is obsessed with you and the obsessed person asks a spirit for help to do the switch?

If I’m understanding you, an unwilling behaviour is enough? Thanks for the reply

People think spirits can do just about anything lol, you probably won’t really find a spirit capable of just switching your souls with another. Even psychopomp Deities have limits to what they can do with souls that are already bound to a body.

1 Like

Do you know how it works perhaps?

@DarkestKnight I’d like your opinion on this? I know I’ve seen you commenting before with this matter. Just out of curiosity!

Hi friend, I have experienced my soul coming out of my body. Are you knowledgeable in this particular subject? I would like a full explanation how this is impossible?

Regards,

Vlad

Allow me to ramble a bit, complex questions often requires a complex answer: from what I understand the soul is contained deep inside the astral body, a world within a world, too prevent others from being able to manipulate it or steal from it. When you possess someone its not really your soul possessing them, its your mental mind or astral body temporarily possessing them. The dangers of entering another persons physical consciousness is that their spirit astral handlers will probably attack you; it is more easily done in the astrals, and can be done temporarily by literally jumping inside another spirits body to mabye scan their memories or implant an idea, seed, control them temporarily, or perform a ritual in them etc. This actually happens alot and people barely are aware of it.

1 Like