Soul installation

It is impossible?

Your soul is pretty much bound to that body until you die or find a way to break that bonding. Your soul is compatible with it. You’re not likely to get out this way, most entities want a new body, a fresh start in experiencing things, they’re not going to get a used body that may or may not have poor upkeep (mentally, emotionally, physically, etc)

2 Likes

I am not talking about breaking the bonding, but binding a second soul into the body

That’s what I’m saying. The second soul won’t be bonded. Your body, your bond, they aren’t going to replace the bond either.

1 Like

So it is 100% impossible to have two bound souls?

purple had a soul cluster

Yeah I’m not taking or touching anything she claims or says.

1 Like

the person she replied to had two souls

A walk-in is someone who has two souls in their body, but doesn’t mean one is going to be bound like the one that reincarnated into it in the first place.

I never ssait it would. I even said it was ok if i was still the driver

You kept asking the same question despite my answer assuming adding “100%” is going to change my response.

1 Like

because you didn’t answer the question before

A soul can be force bound to a body but the soul still has free reign meaning if it didn’t want to it can screw your own up. If it’s consensual the soul won’t be bound the same way it would simply be sealed in a body like it would be sealed in an object.

1 Like

First you said second soul won’t be bonded. Then you said that it just wouldn’t be the same as the first soul

ok

You’re trying to incarnate a soul into you, sealing a soul in you and incarnating one into you isnt the same thing.

How would it mess your soul up? Is the soul in the body?

From what I read soul stays in spirit world

Sealing a soul that doesnt want to be there into your body, the soul still has the capacity to affect yours. No the soul is within you, but it doesn’t lose the capacity to project.

1 Like

So I am guessing i can’t incarnate my soul into another body and have split consciousness either