Soul installation

how would you install a soul into a body

This again?

You have asked the same question probably a dozen times now, in as many different ways. It’s really getting repetitive.

7 Likes

No before it was about how to take it out. i am asking how i can put one in

You can’t even do basic magick so it is kind of a moot point.

Your obsession to “escape” your body shows up in everything, including your attempts to learn advanced skills without even knowing the fundamentals.

4 Likes

I can do basic magic. I can visualize and manifestations usually happen. I need to know what i can visualize to get this done

How about you do some basic meditations for rest of 2020 man?

3 Likes

But how will that cause an incarnation

Like @anon48079295 says i may still be the driver but i want another being there too

If you’re trying to install a soul into your body? you don’t if a soul wanted to enter your body it would walk-in on it’s own, you don’t feel like you have any real defenses so there’s that. If you mean in another body, that requires some form of energy manipulation and being capable of projection.

2 Likes

It will not at all but baby steps man.

1 Like

ok

If I do have defenses how do i get rid of them for purpose of incarnation?

The soul doesn’t incarnate in you, they’ll simply be a squatter in your body being able to come and go as they please.

2 Likes

I am talking about a soul incarnation, not an energy body squatting in the body

The soul wont own your body or incarnate into it.

1 Like

It is impossible?

Your soul is pretty much bound to that body until you die or find a way to break that bonding. Your soul is compatible with it. You’re not likely to get out this way, most entities want a new body, a fresh start in experiencing things, they’re not going to get a used body that may or may not have poor upkeep (mentally, emotionally, physically, etc)

2 Likes

I am not talking about breaking the bonding, but binding a second soul into the body

That’s what I’m saying. The second soul won’t be bonded. Your body, your bond, they aren’t going to replace the bond either.

1 Like

So it is 100% impossible to have two bound souls?