Soul Harvester Ancient Goddess

Which ancient goddesses, aka “demons”, would you recommend for harvesting people’s souls?

What do you mean by “harvesting”?

You mean eat somebody else’s soul? I’d say you could check Leviathan out. Just a guess.

Leviathan is an ancient Goetic “demon” or is he some character from Final Fantasy games?

He’s from the Bible. There’s only 72 in the Ars Goetia, if you have that list, and an entity is not in it, they’re not Goetic by definition.

I asked what kind of harvesting because it makes a difference. Mopping up the dying is not the same thing as killing. these would be totally different entities.

2 Likes

I would go with either the Norse Hel, the Hindu Kali or the Babylonian Ereshkigal (I really like Ereshkigal. She came to me and is pretty awesome).

2 Likes

it’s interesting you mentioned Kali , as I strongly identify with her

3 Likes

Assuming souls can be harvested, what would that be good for?

What could we do with souls that are not our own?

I dont understand why you want to harvester someone soul you dont even know how to handle souls let alone put them a vessel. you cant just go harvester a soul like it nothing, there are a lot of think i hear you have to do to even put a human soul into something and im not even sure how long the object would even last there is demon that know of to harvester soul but that all ill tell you

Lilith is a perfect match.

1 Like