Sorceress Cagliastro's "Chaos Graffiti Sigils for Apex Pleasure"

Hello,

Has anyone worked with the aforementioned book, and if so what were your experiences?

Also, anyone has advice on safely drawing a good amount of blood? I have trouble obtaining more than a drip from lancets on fingers

I use sterile 20g hypodermic needles not lancets… but I’m using them the same way as lancets. Bigger needle means a bigger hole and more blood. I got them off ebay.

I like her work and have had success with other of her books but I don’t have this one to say.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I have her Effigy Techniques too, but haven’t tried anything yet. Do you have experiences with that?

I worked with her book 29 Deadly Sigils and created a permanent effigy of THE BOY from that. He is a strong presence and I really like him rather a lot. He enjoys his work and will tell you if he doesn’t resonate with the task you have in mind.

But I had prior experience with effigies as poppet magick is my go-to for bindings and similar, as well as idols as vessels, that probably helped. The more you use a given idea or technique the stronger and easier it gets. :slight_smile:

I think she has another book out for effigies but I don’t have that.

2 Likes