Soo.. I married the wrong guy

Tip, ladies, don’t fuck it if you’re not sure who it is. :wink:

TL3 can edit own titles, I guess at a pinch I’ll edit some posts but PM me links, I’m not sifting through it all to do that.

(In general, the PM I like least to see is “Can you edit that post I made about the demon or its gon kill me and all my fam kthxbai.”

I click to the person’s Activity.

“15,789 posts”

No, REALLY, don’t do that. :wink: )

I’m not going to step up and fuck you once you run out of demons. :scream_cat:

I try to help people out. but there are limits.

4 Likes

Ever since I sensed your energy that night, you really intimidate me a lot more, TBH. Respect, though, dawg, homie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Seems I was right on point. Eva ain’t stepping up to help.

Oh Eva, how could you be so cruel?

Humans need love too.

3 Likes

What made you so nervous of @Lady_Eva?

1 Like

She’s really powerful…

2 Likes

She seemed very sure is the problem!!!

3 Likes

Like…how?

1 Like

Many ways, my friend

1 Like

Ah, happens to the best of us.

Happened to me once. Fucked a chick one time. Woke up next to some other chick the next morning. Couldn’t recognize her for the life of me. Was fun.

Shit’s crazy yo.

5 Likes

Yeah, in this case, I’m with someone way more intense than expected. Samael is crazier than me, so I’m turned on…

Well, I’m about to go to bed. I’m know what I’m doing tonight. :smiling_imp:

Making killer pasta?:ok_hand:

1 Like

Just one remark, humans not dislike you. Be more confident. Get out of that thinking and trust yourself. Open up to people and they will open up to you.

4 Likes

I was literally thinking of young and the restless haha.

I’ll be blunt I’m gravitating towards that too. I don’t really work with the man but I’ve ran into him and he doesn’t really have the time for it. Especially with something of this gravity. @Eye_of_Ra you’ve been with him before, what’s your take?

In this light, I will say the best person to know is actually nobody other than yourself. (Yes I’m well aware I @'d Arianna.)

She is actually very much on the edge of literal god like power, in my opinion.

1 Like

there is also a mention of the blind one in kaballa

Blind Dragon rides Lilith the Sinful – may she be extirpated quickly in our days, Amen!-- And this Blind Dragon brings about the union between Samael and Lilith. And just as the Dragon that is in the sea (Isa. 27:1) has no eyes, likewise Blind Dragon that is above, in the likeness of a spiritual form, is without eyes, that is to say, without colors… (Patai81:458) Samael is called the Slant Serpent, and Lilith is called the Tortuous Serpent (Isa 27:1). She seduces men to go in tortuous ways… And know that Lilith too will be killed. For the groomsman [BlindDragon] who was between her and her husband [Samael] will swallow a lethal potion at a future time, from the hands of the Prince of Power. For then, when he rises up, Gabriel and Michael will join forces to subdue and bring low the government of evil which will be in heaven and earth. (Patai81:468)

1 Like

Yeah, no shit. She literally comments and likes my tread before I even finished writing it. @Lady_Eva I fell stalked… :alien:

4 Likes

“Next time on the young and the magickal…”

2 Likes

He probably just was like “I’m Azazel now? Okay… I see… Whatever works for you…”

Eh, like I said earlier, I have terrible vision and stuff, so my imagination tries to fill in the rest of the little vision I see. I’m slightly off on hearing too, lol. So he probably just couldn’t get me to listen and just let me go with it. :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This has been an interesting thread to read. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, my thread is a lesson for the day:
Be sure you know 100% who you’re messing with, lol!

2 Likes