Songs that make you think of entities

what songs do you listen to that makes you think of an entity or spirit
for example
whispers in the dark-skillet
Lucifer

For obvious reasons I always think about Satan:
Tartini - Devil’s Trill Sonata

the story behind it:

told by Tartini in Lalande’s Voyage d’un François en Italie (circa 1765)
“One night, in the year 1713 I dreamed I had made a pact with the devil for my soul. Everything went as I wished: my new servant anticipated my every desire. Among other things, I gave him my violin to see if he could play. How great was my astonishment on hearing a sonata so wonderful and so beautiful, played with such great art and intelligence, as I had never even conceived in my boldest flights of fantasy. I felt enraptured, transported, enchanted: my breath failed me, and - I awoke. I immediately grasped my violin in order to retain, in part at least, the impression of my dream. In vain! The music which I at this time composed is indeed the best that I ever wrote, and I still call it the “Devil’s Trill”, but the difference between it and that which so moved me is so great that I would have destroyed my instrument and have said farewell to music forever if it had been possible for me to live without the enjoyment it affords me.”

for this very same reason I always think about Satan when I hear a really good violin song.

4 Likes

This is so awesome. I love this music too. I know this by heart ! But it is not the same masterpiece exactly as Satan composed. It is a second rate version :smiley: Satan is such a great artist !

But still gives the thrill !

2 Likes

Before ritual meditation :smiley: But I use it mostly for clearing out my thoughts :smile:

2 Likes

I always picture the demons speaking through this song…

3 Likes

“Take a look in the mirror when you’re lost or feelin’ blue, and know that a demon’s watchin’ over you.”

Always makes me think of Belial.

3 Likes

This was the song that Lord Belial introduced me to. He used this song as a catalyst for me to become aware of his presence as he approached me for the first time. This led to a conversation with him, discovering his identity, and him wanting to work with me. This is the song that got me into black metal. Deep feelings associated with this song.

Also noticed that the song is 6:08 mins. Belial is #68 in the Goetia. Interesting. Didn’t notice that until now. :thinking:

6 Likes

Not a song but something Belial told me.

I was lifting trying to make 20 reps
couldn’t even reach 11
Belial told me this
"You have the power to create and destroy worlds with your hands and your gonna let physical weight bring you down?"
After that i did 25 reps :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds silly but Insatiable by Darren Hayes is my song for Lucifer. He is incredible and the closer we get the more I adore him.

Dead can dance … The arrival of The reunion
Lucifer !

1 Like

Sucker for pain ,Lil Wayne feat imagine dragons

Sad but True metallica sad but true - Google Search

This always reminds me of Azazel

1 Like

Fields of the Nephilim- Melt
Blindead- A7bsence
And nice version of Bornless One Ritual, invoking your HGA:
Behemoth- O Father O Satan O Sun

Lucifer: - YouTube