BELIAL - General Discussion

From the planetary “correspondences” gave by Agrippa in his first book, it would seem that Belial’s planet is either Jupiter or the Sun. According to the Goetia, being a king and sometimes appearing on a chariot of fire, I’d say Sun. I practiced also for him the procedures by a contemporary Italian author to find the supposedly secret name, which is “Mesese”, and an alternative version of the sigil:
Belial%203

1 Like

Yes, I’ve become very aware of that today. Last night was quite intense for me as well, but when I awoke, it was way tooooo quiet. It was like the demons were all busy, off doing something very important. I could feel pressure all day, all over and a strange “buzzing” sensation in my core. I was quite irritable today as well… Even the mundane people/world are behaving strangely in response to this. Work was very, very weird today…

2 Likes

I have been feeling this today to. I almost feel pregnant…strange. And I think I’ve been feeling my third eye since yesterday. Yesterday it was throbbing. Today it was pulsating but it’s coming and going now. The spiritual pressure is coming and going to. Weird.

Someone told me that I might be feeling my third eye, which I’ve never felt before, because Belial might be trying to force it open. I’ve never talked to him or had any reason to call on him. Does that seem like something he would do? Just pop up in someone’s life and force their senses open a bit?

2 Likes

Ditto on the pregnant feeling as well! There is no way I can be physically pregnant(no physical sex). So, it has to be something spiritually related. And yes, it seems to be ebbing and flowing throughout the day…

When Lord Belial waltzed into my life, my senses would get blasted open just by him being present. I felt a burning pressure where my third eye is. I actually got a red imprint on my forehead that day. Like someone had pressed their finger into my third eye area and left a perfectly circular sunburn there. So yes, he came into my life unbidden. Yes, his presence greatly opened up my senses exponentially.

3 Likes

So he waltzed into your life to? I am not sure what to do about it. I don’t quite know how to talk to him or what to talk about. I had never considered doing it before but I’m not exactly ungrateful for the help in the senses.

@HermDemon WHY DO WE FEEL PREGNANT!!! No way I can be either.

2 Likes

Ahaha It sure is weird for sure. Perhaps, that’s just how our bodies respond to the energy fluctuations that are going on. We’re preggorz with demonic energy! ahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, he was the first demonic king to approach me when I began my path. I didn’t start researching about him until after he approached me and made me aware of his presence. I just started talking to him as if I was catching up with an old friend.

You can talk to him about anything really. He may often bring the topic back to power, influence, and transformation. He’s also great to talk about your weaknesses and he will give you ways to minimize them. He will be stern with you and will have no problem administering “tough love”. Sometimes to an extreme…

From there, he, and some other demons, guided me on making my space more accommodating to the demonic and how to further my senses. In my experience, he appreciates blood greatly. I’ve also given him alcohol and cigars as thank yous, he won’t say no to any of those.

He also taught me how to make my body physically fit and strong. Purging weakness. He can be a randy devil sometimes, gropes, caresses, and weird dreams…

2 Likes

Yeah I got that cuz I can swear I saw him reach out and stroke my back when I was lying in bed with my mind’s eye the other day and a couple of days later my third eye is going nuts lol.

Does he bite? I mean that literally. I feel like someone has been biting my neck and shoulder today.

Altogether if I’m correct his presence hasn’t been unpleasant. I feel pretty relaxed. To the point where my heart is beating slower, kinda like that feeling when you’ve had just enough wine for you to feel it in your body but you still have your wits about you.

Pregnant with demonic energy… isn’t that actually possible? I believe I remember someone saying in here that she bore a demonic child but I can’t remember who. Is it possible that you and I might be? I don’t know how that works or if you have to ask for it.

Yes, he bites too. He can be rough, but it’s quite sexy… :stuck_out_tongue: Incubi can also do this.

And yes, it’s possible to be pregnant with demonic energy. It is a thought that crossed my mind later today. I’ve had strange dreams in the past regarding a demonic pregnancy and child. And I didn’t ask for it, it just kind of happened. lol Perhaps, I am experiencing it again. After I have a dream about a demon child in my arms, the pregnancy feelings dissipate.

And yes, I understand that sedated feeling you’re describing. I find it hard to talk or keep my thoughts though while influenced by that relaxing feeling.

4 Likes

Thanks for talking with me. It’s nice to have someone else who is experiencing similar phenomena.

Wonder if any other women are having the same feeling of being pregnant that we are…if several are then that would be interesting.

Thanks again :blue_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome, I love to talk about these things. :black_heart:

I too wonder if there are others experiencing this. Surely we are not alone in this.

1 Like

I was just thinking about starting a thread to ask…doing it.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feeling pregnant?

hmm, so that’s why i’ve been feeling pregnant. Phew!

1 Like

I’ve been running across mentions of and posts about Belial everywhere lately. I’m certain it’s a sign I should contact him. I also am being urged away from other work, seemingly until I contact him first. Now, I have no problem with this, my only hesitation in contacting him is this: everywhere I look for more information on him and the types of things he has influence over and helps with… I find a lot of vague and unclear information. I’d really like to understand him, his areas of influence and his known aspects better before contacting him. Even threads on this forum seem to approach him from a sort of assumption people already know the things I’m asking about. Can someone help me out with this?

@Lady_Eva (I know you are well aquainted with him, hoping you are willing to assist)

2 Likes

Would you only a contact a person who seemed interesting and attractive when you had a full list of every way in which they could do things for you in hand, though?

If you feel the attraction, act on it, it’ll all make sense later. Spirit contact is about far more than “What have you done for me lately?” kind of analysis. Sometimes, something in our own soul just cries out to have that being in our lives, whether they are helping us tick off a checklist of wants and needs, or not. :+1:

It would take a book to do and then I might miss out the one thing you’re actually in need of, also, not any kind of expert… I did this post, and reading other people’s experiences will also be helpful:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva I do appreciate and thank you for your quick and respectful response. I don’t want to know him intimately without contacting him, I just can’t find anything that clarifies the kinds of things it is best to seek his help with. I’ve read the threads here and others’ experiences and nothing seems to clarify this mysterious Demon King. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to seem complacent or whiney. I just don’t relish the idea of blindly calling him up, telling him my problems and then going “So, whatcha think? Can you help me out, and more specifically will you?” Seems impertinent to me. I’d hate to inadvertently insult him on the first call.

1 Like

If you feel a strong attraction, I think that counts for something.

I understand, on the other hand all spirits that we work with seem to like to be publicly recognised and thanked, which means (and they MUST know this, they do comprehend humanity) they will get more of the same kinds of requests, so I think doing an initial evocation and asking if he is willing to work with you, to help you improve your life, is valid.

I mean if someone uploads their CV as a business consultant, you’re not insulting them by contacting them and seeing if they can assist on your business project, if you see what I mean. :thinking:

Also, Belial seems to prefer boldness and simply stating what you want, rather than cringeing obsequiousness, and for people to show a bit of backbone and be willing to improve their lives and personal power, so stepping up and believing you have this right is not, I believe, intrinsically offensive to him.

6 Likes

@lady_eva Thank you, so much. You’ve given mesome good insights and I greatly appreciate your advice and that you took the time to give such thoughtful reaponses to my questions. I’ll definitely reach out and have a chat with him and see where it leads. After all I’m certain I wouldn’t keep getting pointed to him if there weren’t a reason for it.

2 Likes

He was so patient and even tender with me this morning. Today he’s guiding me on what spells to perform and when, to help nudge things along with my circumstances I called him for help with. This morning he told me when to go to bed and as I tucked myself in under my blankets I felt him doing the same and he told me “rest well, my little dragon” I confessed my fears (not of him) to him today and he told me as long as I rise and face it and do not let it control me or cause me to doubt that fear is ok. Essentially fear is allowed, letting fear control or cripple us and not facing it is not!

2 Likes

I remember when I meditated to him for the first time. In my mind It was dark and I was in a forest with a thick fog covering the ground. I created a bon fire and started calling out to Belial. I saw this beautiful man come from between some trees. He had perfect skin, stong body like a boulder, long black hair, and he wore black pants and was shirtless. He told me he was “Belial”. I apologize to him and told him “I dont have an offering, but I will give u my body as an offering to do with as u please sexually”. He must have accepted because smiled and shoved me hard against a tree. So hard that I almost went through it. But I felt no pain, only pleasure. He kissed me hard and rough and fingered me at the same time. I saw his wings come out. They were black, feathered, and felt like pure silk.
He knew what I wanted, because after the meditation to him I went to a gas station to use the bathroom and saw $31 on the floor. Of course I kept it.