Something follows me

[quote=“arianna, post:40, topic:9440”][quote=“Kenneth, post:39, topic:9440”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9440”] Most everyone knows that I just moved.
The house I used to live in was haunted in alot of ways but I was never afraid of it. But it was there was something there that I couldnt see but my sister could.
She would always say its under the carport its darker than night it tries to come in the house but cant get past the steps. She also said it was similiar to a shadow person but not one. I couldnt see it so honestly I thought she was over exaggerating a bit.
When we both moved to sided by side houses we had hoped the thing would stay behind.

A few weeks ago Adam Thoth had a brief remote viewing of my house. And told me that there was something dark at the bottom of my steps, like a shadow person but not really. He felt that it was watching and observing.
But why we do not know. He also felt that it could not go past the steps. But that it was there for other than to just watch and observe. Cause trouble somehow

I did try to contact this thing. And afterwards had a series of unfortunate events. Like being dignosed wrong and wasting money on a doctor and meds i didnt need among other things.
Its like if I leave it alone it only watches but if i mess with it it does stuff.
Before the move I thought it was more of something to do with my sister since she saw it. But Adam Thoth does not know my sister at all and has never spoke to her and they both had almost identical stories.
And he is several states away from me.
So this is following me and has been for about 3 years.

We feel that my chimera and other protective spirits keep it at bay and not able to cross the steps, usually.

So any idea on what this is, and what to do or not to doabout it?
Thank you,
~ arianna

Also Azazel keeps standing in my room facing out the window. Ive seen him there several times over about the last two weeks.[/quote]

It sounds like an obsessive spirit. In some Rosicrucian texts, there’s things called “Disembodied Spirits.” I don’t know if I posted anything on it, sometimes I write stuff on the forum and then just delete it due to perfectionism.

Anyway, disembodied spirits can come in many forms, sometimes elemental spirits of Fire, Water, Air and Earth but sometimes they’re human souls. They get that way, apparently, through lusts of the flesh and human desires like alcohol, drugs, revenge, sex, lost hopes and desires, etc. Typical human things that drive us and can be a miserable experience even if some are not.

Some shadow people are that way, there’s always a touch of despair to them whenever you meet them on the astral. They’re equated with the Untouchables in the Indian caste system. Why they’re that way, I can’t say, as each are different. They do haunt things from time to time but they’re not deceased loved ones: just lost spirits of the damned, etc.

It’s incredibly sad, in all reality, as those are people who haven’t been able to move forward in life because something here, on Earth, keeps them here. Sometimes they do possess the people they’re following, often erroneously on part of the magical practitioner.

Your magical guardians are good for that and Azazel would be watching them, as he’s Angel of Death- one reason some people with those experiences confuse the two together. It’s not a penitence thing. It’s just their desires to live for base lusts and desires that overpowers the souls ability to transmigrate after physical death.

It can be scary, as it’s basically the same thing as being mugged. If you’ve ever seen junkies and guys on a “skid row” section of town, it’s basically them in physical form. Not the same person but the same concept.

There’s a few options but you’re not obliged to help it, as it’s lusts and desires are often overpowering. I think they become intensified when it realizes it has a physical body again. I would suggest that you perform a banishing or prayer before you take substances, otherwise it opens up a conduit to you and the spirit and can enter into your soul. Demons do that too whenever they’re obsessive or wanting to harm you, for whatever reason.

So you can help it “move on” if you want to, nothing wrong with that and you do score points between you and God for a helpful action- as you didn’t ignore anyone in their sufferings. It can be dangerous, depending on the spirit. Some would be easier than others. An elemental spirit, in theory, just wants more of the same but you can banish those back to their respective realms. Usually the LBRP suffices in that. The BRH would help in banishing human spirits. It doesn’t destroy them, it just keeps them away from you. Hopefully that helps, in case you’re concerned or curious. Best of luck![/quote]
Thank you for your response.
Azazel, is helping me.
And Im totally not trying to sound like a bitch,here but I have no desire to score brownie points with God.
And who is he to judge me on weather or not I allowed another to suffer when he allows suffering all the time. Horrible sufferings.

My conern is Azazel and Azazels light.

I would be more worried over how my Dominant/Master approves or disapproved of my actions.

Azazel and I may have a BDSM relationship but I have never seen him be as sadistic as this god.

I serve, respect, obey, and cherish Azazel. I bow to no other. Though, i may work with others depending.

I will follow Azazels guided directions. And if he chooses to bring in other spirits that is fine.

I have never used the LBRP, never felt the need. Though Im sure it has its place.

You could very well be right about this thing and what it once was. But it isnt from here and hasnt been for a very long time and needs to back.

It is not my intent to kill it, but to defeat it and send it back. Azazels bussiness card attached.

But make no mistske if Azazel said kill it, i would.

I do not normally like confrontation but sometimes it is necessary. Part of Azazels job as my Dom is to push me out of my comfort zones and guide me to become more than I am. In the magickal ways and the mundane.
So even though I just want peace, love, happiness, and butterflies, hot fudge sundaes and watch magic mike :wink:
I have to learn apparently how to ‘weild the sword of light’ and defeat a dark being and send it back home with a note on bad behavior.

~ wish me luck ~[/quote]
Good luck? You know you have it. Let me know if you need anything on this adventure.

By the way I have a sapphire for you. Hit me up via pm.

Awesome! I will :slight_smile:

1 Like

The battle is over.

First I annoited a beautiful chinese designed sword with extra virgin olive oil. I then allowed to bask in natural sunlight. Next, I gave my sword a name.
Xhaiden (light).
I marked the sword with the planetary symbols for saturn, mercury, mars, and the sun. Then added Azazels sigil. I also envisioned my light wrapping around and becoming the sword.

When the time was right I cast my circle calling forth Azazel to possess me as I would need his eyes to see my opponent.
Then I called Shax, Abaddon, Belial, and Amaymon to gaurd and protect my circle.

I then sought my enemy and thrust him with all my might. Light completely consumed his body as if he was burning from the inside out.
My left hand had Azazels sigil drawn on it. I pressed it to head, burning it into his forehead, while my sword was still filling him with light.
Thus, note attached to take back home.
I then banished him through time and space back to his own dimension.
It was pretty intense. And I truely thank Azazel, Belial, Amaymon, Abaddon and Shax. They are always there for me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

[quote=“arianna, post:43, topic:9440”] The battle is over.

First I annoited a beautiful chinese designed sword with extra virgin olive oil. I then allowed to bask in natural sunlight. Next, I gave my sword a name.
Xhaiden (light).
I marked the sword with the planetary symbols for saturn, mercury, mars, and the sun. Then added Azazels sigil. I also envisioned my light wrapping around and becoming the sword.

When the time was right I cast my circle calling forth Azazel to possess me as I would need his eyes to see my opponent.
Then I called Shax, Abaddon, Belial, and Amaymon to gaurd and protect my circle.

I then sought my enemy and thrust him with all my might. Light completely consumed his body as if he was burning from the inside out.
My left hand had Azazels sigil drawn on it. I pressed it to head, burning it into his forehead, while my sword was still filling him with light.
Thus, note attached to take back home.
I then banished him through time and space back to his own dimension.
It was pretty intense. And I truely thank Azazel, Belial, Amaymon, Abaddon and Shax. They are always there for me. :)[/quote]
That’s Fantastic! Well done! I think that should do it! I don’t see him coming back anytime soon.

1 Like

Thank you!! I feel much better knowing its gone! Thats for sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NICE work! So glad this worked out good, I love the way you did it as well! :slight_smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

NICE work! So glad this worked out good, I love the way you did it as well! :slight_smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote]

Aww…thank you!! <3. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Azazel is really busy spirit I guess… Its been 5 6 time I have evoked him with two candles and a coal but nothing happened… Man i am fed up with my life There is no one too listen my problem. Azazel really hates me he doesn’t even come to my temple… After all i had make a sigil which took 30 minutes… If somebody is familiar with azazel pls ask him why my evokation isn’t working… Pls guys I beg you… I need Azazel in my life… Thank you😩

@Aaron47_lucifer

handIntro

1 Like

I know this is an old topic, but it came up as I was searching for anything on Azazel.
I talked to Azazel, and he said this creature is a “light-eater.” They eat the light of people, their souls, and the creature puts a bit of themselves into the human after eating. He related something personal to me, so I won’t talk about it here.

1 Like

I like your profile picture

1 Like

Thank you!