Something follows me

Omg!! Hes darker than night!!

This has to do with Azazel’s light. No wonder hes bothered!
Im not real sure what to do about this. But I have to talk to Azazel. I do know where it is its safe. This is why he moved it!! This is why it stalks me.
He stalked me before Azazel came. But thats why Azazel wanted it. Or at least part of why…
But why is it so important? Ah, Im just thinking out loud.

The pieces are starting to fit together.

1 Like

I’ve done a couple of rituals and Id advise against killing it. He certainly isn’t evil, only frightening. It’s easy to mistake the two.
Or you could send him my way. Reckon I could put it to better use.

Hi. A number of possibilties are crossing my mind as to what is going on. I hope it is cool with you that I just toss some ideas out there. I hope this doesn’t make things more complicated.

If it is following you it may be that it is attracted to something in your energy- something dark emotionally. Perhaps you performed a ritual and a massive blast of energy was projected that caught this entity’s attention.

If it is following you it has attached itself to you for some reason.

The question is what does it want from you? Have you asked Azazel to ask it what it wants if it is having a hard time communicating with you? It may be causing a lot of misfortune as a response to try to tell you something. Or it might just be a really nasty bugger.

Is it hanging around to try to scare you in order to feed from the energy that terror gives off? Is it there because it is a trickster that simply wants to fuck with your head? Or do you have an ability- a gift- it needs you to use or it senses you have an ability you need to better develop that it needs you to use? Or perhaps you know someone who does?

It could be stuck. That happens. It is transdimensional and could be from any number of places. Entities sometimes travel and can’t get back just like humans can get lost astral traveling- especially in their sleep. For that matter, it could be a very dark human stalker who astral travels. Are there any dark magick practitioners who have something against you- even vampiric types?

You have said that it can’t move beyond a certain area. It may be because Azazel is guarding you or there is a ward there or both. Someone who lived there before you coild have put wards all around which guard against certain types of entities or their particular type of energy.

If it is stuck here it may need your help to get through a portal. Do you know any mediums who can deal with powerful and dark entities unscathed? Do you or someone you know have the ability to open and close portals in order to send it back? Shamanistic types who can see and hear entities and walk between worlds?

Voodoo comes to mind for some reason. I don’t know enough about it or Vodoun but that just popped into my head… but then again that just might be me projecting because Voodoo and Vodoun have been stuck in my mind the past couple of days. Don’t mind me. :slight_smile:

And of course, this could be a trial to test you in order to get you to the next level in your Ascent- something you have to succeed at. Some entities you have to duke it out with on the astral, but some here have been saying not to fight it. That may be wise. So… Anyway, there are some questions you can ponder if you haven’t already and hopefully that pondering will send you in the right direction.

[quote=“Zarael, post:23, topic:9440”]Hi. A number of possibilties are crossing my mind as to what is going on. I hope it is cool with you that I just toss some ideas out there. I hope this doesn’t make things more complicated.

If it is following you it may be that it is attracted to something in your energy- something dark emotionally. Perhaps you performed a ritual and a massive blast of energy was projected that caught this entity’s attention.

The question is what does it want from you? Have you asked Azazel to ask it what it wants if it is having a hard time communicating with you? It may be causing a lot of misfortune as a response to try to tell you something. Or it might just be a really nasty bugger.

Is it hanging around to try to scare you in order to feed from the energy that terror gives off? Is it there because it is a trickster that simply wants to fuck with your head? Or do you have an ability- a gift- it needs you to use or it senses you have an ability you need to better develop that it needs you to use? Or perhaps you know someone who does?

It could be stuck. That happens. It is transdimensional and could be from any number of places. Entities sometimes travel and can’t get back just like humans can get lost astral traveling- especially in their sleep. For that matter, it could be a very dark human stalker who astral travels. Are there any dark magick practitioners who have something against you- even vampiric types?

You have said that it can’t move beyond a certain area. It may be because Azazel is guarding you or there is a ward there or both. Someone who lived there before you coild have put wards all around which guard against certain types of entities or their particular type of energy.

If it is stuck here it may need your help to get through a portal. Do you know any mediums who can deal with powerful and dark entities unscathed? Do you or someone you know have the ability to open and close portals in order to send it back? Shamanistic types who can see and hear entities and walk between worlds?

Voodoo comes to mind for some reason. I don’t know enough about it or Vodoun but that just popped into my head… but then again that just might be me projecting because Voodoo and Vodoun have been stuck in my mind the past couple of days. Don’t mind me. :slight_smile:

And of course, this could be a trial to test you in order to get you to the next level in your Ascent- something you have to succeed at. Some entities you have to duke it out with on the astral, but some here have been saying not to fight it. That may be wise. So… Anyway, there are some questions you can ponder if you haven’t already and hopefully that pondering will send you in the right direction.[/quote]

Yeah this was what i was refering to in a way. It could a trial for you to face and transform.

[quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:24, topic:9440”][quote=“Zarael, post:23, topic:9440”]Hi. A number of possibilties are crossing my mind as to what is going on. I hope it is cool with you that I just toss some ideas out there. I hope this doesn’t make things more complicated.

And of course, this could be a trial to test you in order to get you to the next level in your Ascent- something you have to succeed at. Some entities you have to duke it out with on the astral, but some here have been saying not to fight it. That may be wise. So… Anyway, there are some questions you can ponder if you haven’t already and hopefully that pondering will send you in the right direction.[/quote]

Yeah this was what i was refering to in a way. It could a trial for you to face and transform.[/quote]

It wants Azazels light. That is what I know. But it cant have it EVER!

It was sent by something else.
I will explain more when I can and have a chance to type it up.
Right now i have to do some ritual work.

1 Like

From what I’ve read I can agree that it wants something from you or something that is apart of you.

It will not “simply” leave because it was sent or is an essence of something quite strong or could be feeding off something that is strong (has connected itself to something unwavering.)

It is a test for you, and it is something you can deal with…but the way you must go about it I’m not sure…

I’m going to do tarot on it to see if I get anything significant.

Trap it! Adam Thoth wrote about a method for trapping spirits some time ago. Speak with him about it. If it comes to the door step you could trap it there.

Contact the entity and ask what it wants, tell him to piss off in a polite way first and if he doesnt get the message tell him you will evoke the four kings and gatekeepers (Azazel, amaymon, Belial and Abbadon) to kick his ass. the choice is his.

Ok here are the facts: (always wanted to say that :slight_smile: )

First Lady Eva or maybe her godform came to me in a dream and told me it isnt good to hold stuff in it damages the lungs. (?)

But here goes. First we have all read the battle between Azazel and Raphael. What I have picked up is that it was unexpected and thus it was the equivalent of being jumped for Azazel. Im not hating on Raphael either, what I get was that he had orders and did his job. It wasnt personal.
They have since moved on and can be civil to each other but dont expect to see them hanging out having a few beers together either.

Azazel however learned very valuable lessons.
Also, you know Azazel was bound and a veil placed over his face to block out the light. Azazel is not in that state anymore. Though he will wear the veil when in his reaper mode. (What I call it)
Azazel also learned the value and importance of light.

Heres where it gets crazy:
I was with Azazel a while back and he asked me for something. Even though I was already his submissive he could not take it. He had to ask for it. Also, it had to be freely given. (No strings and no backsys)

So I gave it to him. This made Azazel the happiest I have ever seen him. The only time Ive seen him morph into a huge horned and hoofed creature that felt like it was king of the world. ( a jack from titanic kinda moment)

What I know about this :

1. it had to be asked for couldnt be taken. And had to be freely given.

2. It made Azazel super happy :slight_smile:

3. it emitts its own light. And Azazel has always refered to it as light.

4. It is protected.

5. it is not my soul. Azazel, said in his excited state that no one had ever given him light. ( Im sure in all this time someone has offered their soul to Azazel)

*Azazel would go to war over this. *

For a while Azazel wore it on a chain around his neck in casing.
A while back Azazel prompted me to contact someone, a magician he trusts. To keepsafe this light. So it is safe

Azazel once told another that he holds my gift over the morning. ( only two others knew of Azazels light til now)
Which Im think has layered meanings. But it makes me think of morning stars. Which are usually venus or mercury. But that is also Lucifer. But lucifer also means bringer of light. And then that all gets me thinking to much :slight_smile:

What I just learned is that when I freely gave it, I activated it. Like turned its power on somehow.
Azazel said has light has power of its own. That we dont fully understand.
Azazel said He thought he would be forever without light. Then I came along.
I feel that this is layered for Azazel. He above all knows how to appreciate light. I gave it to him so its like when your significant other gives you that amazing anniversary gift you were not expecting and now youd rather die than have something happen to it.
Plus Azazel says its power was activated when I freely gave it.

Azazel says this thing that follows me is from another demention. That it was sent. That it wants the light. But it wont use it for good. And plus its Azazels so yeah.

He says that I must send it back with a message.

He also says that I am light but I am drawn to darkness like opposites attract.
He told me that I cannot see my own light, beauty within, though i easily see it in others. I struggle seeing my own. He says that Im am pure. Which is also what Amaymon said when I might the gatekeepers.

Azazel says he will direct me and guide me when I send this thing back from whence it came.
And of course my protector demon Shax will be there.

And yes some of you are right that said this, I will level up when I complete this. :slight_smile:

This light is a part of me because it came from within me. And thus, forever connected to me but is not the whole of me. According to Azazel.

Azazel used the time I was living at the other house to ask for the light and then see to its safety. While it could not pass the steps. And I wasnt stressing over it too much bc I thought it was more something to do with my sister. Azazel beat it to the punch in a matter of speaking.
But when I moved I reaziled it was me, it was observing and then the interaction.
It was once human a very long time ago. And i dont really understand that. But it is now from another place, dimension. Maybe it did some type of demention hopping in the past. A portal or something.

…special thanks to the one who keeps Azazel’s Light ~

2 Likes

So since working with Vassago he has shown me to follow intuition when using tarot. So I basically close my eyes and do everything. Allowing things to highlight behind my eyes and show me where cards to lays and etc…

This is the format I received for you, I used the Hermetic Deck if you want picture references because the cards have lots of symbolism:

2     4 
v     v   X <5
X     X

X X
^ ^
1 3

1: Queen of Cups~ This initially made me feel something to do with your sister, but then that whatever you feel like needs to be done by you is the answer. You already know what needs to be done and you have the power to do so!
2: Oddly enough this card that was not revealed, it was turned over when I opened my eyes and could be the missing link.
3: Six of Pentacles~ This revolves in the notion of giving and receiving. Which seems so open ended. Although this is your trial you still have the ability to seek help. (thus this thread, and we are trying to help you <3) Could also mean that the entity has something to do with your work?
4: Ace of Wands~ I thought initially, “Take action!”…be positive and fearless…this will aid towards a great personal development and could pose a new opportunity/territory. Could indicate that another entity wants to be in your life the way Azazel is…which could be why he is on edge considering your relationship.
5: Six of Swords~ the conclusion I bet…Leaving behind the troublesome nature to a much calmer and peaceful time. Don’t runaway. Also with the ace of wands, could be an actual holiday/vacation/trip (or maybe you create one for yourself.) May be a slow recovery from the situation but you will get through. Sometimes this card also suggests a spiritual message, guardian, or guide (which could be whats going on) Those types of situations aren’t always just a breeze…when I knew Lilith as a child I was frightened of her but now we have grown closer because I am not afraid of many things anymore and I know she is a integral entity for me …(just an example). So either this is a new spirit for you or you already have a spirit who is protecting you…again its hard to judge from this perspective.

Hidden card reveal:
Ace of Cups~ the birth of new spiritual energy…good things are to come. This card brings great love and deep spiritual connection…maybe this could with yourself, Azazel, or the new entity. It’s possible you are going to gain more psychic abilities or become pregnant with a spiritual power, or even just a heightening of your intuition ( and trusting it).

Overall I don’t think there’s anything wrong with facing this entity head on, it seems you will only gain from it. It may be trying at first (considering you’ve already tried some things), but you will prevail and level up from this. :slight_smile:

Congrats on seeing things through!!

XXX****

[quote=“saturnskin, post:31, topic:9440”]Congrats on seeing things through!!
XXX****[/quote]
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thats was also a good reading btw. It aligned wirh alot of what I discovered. And posted in previous post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:32, topic:9440”]Thank you :slight_smile:

Thats was also a good reading btw. It aligned wirh alot of what I discovered. And posted in previous post. :)[/quote]

I know! The love you share with Azazel is amazing and helps you both (thus the give and take)…you are developing well darling!

When i clicked preview on my post it showed your post and I was like oh wow! look at that…

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:10, topic:9440”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9440”] Most everyone knows that I just moved.
The house I used to live in was haunted in alot of ways but I was never afraid of it. But it was there was something there that I couldnt see but my sister could.
She would always say its under the carport its darker than night it tries to come in the house but cant get past the steps. She also said it was similiar to a shadow person but not one. I couldnt see it so honestly I thought she was over exaggerating a bit.
When we both moved to sided by side houses we had hoped the thing would stay behind.

A few weeks ago Adam Thoth had a brief remote viewing of my house. And told me that there was something dark at the bottom of my steps, like a shadow person but not really. He felt that it was watching and observing.
But why we do not know. He also felt that it could not go past the steps. But that it was there for other than to just watch and observe. Cause trouble somehow

I did try to contact this thing. And afterwards had a series of unfortunate events. Like being dignosed wrong and wasting money on a doctor and meds i didnt need among other things.
Its like if I leave it alone it only watches but if i mess with it it does stuff.
Before the move I thought it was more of something to do with my sister since she saw it. But Adam Thoth does not know my sister at all and has never spoke to her and they both had almost identical stories.
And he is several states away from me.
So this is following me and has been for about 3 years.

We feel that my chimera and other protective spirits keep it at bay and not able to cross the steps, usually.

So any idea on what this is, and what to do or not to doabout it?
Thank you,
~ arianna

Also Azazel keeps standing in my room facing out the window. Ive seen him there several times over about the last two weeks.[/quote]

I think Azazel is protecting you from that shadow figure.[/quote]
That’s exactly what it came to my mind. azazel might be pissed off because you might have drawn that shadow to you by mistake. Also this came to my mind. Think back, did you do anything any kind of ritual that might have attracted something negative ? Maybe a spirit, maybe someone s ancestor to revenge on you , maybe someone tried to do some hex on you? Think " outside the box" not only goetian spirits, there are a lot of others that might be that shadow…just may 2 cents

[quote=“arianna, post:29, topic:9440”]Ok here are the facts: (always wanted to say that :slight_smile: )

First Lady Eva or maybe her godform came to me in a dream and told me it isnt good to hold stuff in it damages the lungs. (?)

But here goes. First we have all read the battle between Azazel and Raphael. What I have picked up is that it was unexpected and thus it was the equivalent of being jumped for Azazel. Im not hating on Raphael either, what I get was that he had orders and did his job. It wasnt personal.
They have since moved on and can be civil to each other but dont expect to see them hanging out having a few beers together either.

Azazel however learned very valuable lessons.
Also, you know Azazel was bound and a veil placed over his face to block out the light. Azazel is not in that state anymore. Though he will wear the veil when in his reaper mode. (What I call it)
Azazel also learned the value and importance of light.

Heres where it gets crazy:
I was with Azazel a while back and he asked me for something. Even though I was already his submissive he could not take it. He had to ask for it. Also, it had to be freely given. (No strings and no backsys)

So I gave it to him. This made Azazel the happiest I have ever seen him. The only time Ive seen him morph into a huge horned and hoofed creature that felt like it was king of the world. ( a jack from titanic kinda moment)

What I know about this :

1. it had to be asked for couldnt be taken. And had to be freely given.

2. It made Azazel super happy :slight_smile:

3. it emitts its own light. And Azazel has always refered to it as light.

4. It is protected.

5. it is not my soul. Azazel, said in his excited state that no one had ever given him light. ( Im sure in all this time someone has offered their soul to Azazel)

*Azazel would go to war over this. *

For a while Azazel wore it on a chain around his neck in casing.
A while back Azazel prompted me to contact someone, a magician he trusts. To keepsafe this light. So it is safe

Azazel once told another that he holds my gift over the morning. ( only two others knew of Azazels light til now)
Which Im think has layered meanings. But it makes me think of morning stars. Which are usually venus or mercury. But that is also Lucifer. But lucifer also means bringer of light. And then that all gets me thinking to much :slight_smile:

What I just learned is that when I freely gave it, I activated it. Like turned its power on somehow.
Azazel said has light has power of its own. That we dont fully understand.
Azazel said He thought he would be forever without light. Then I came along.
I feel that this is layered for Azazel. He above all knows how to appreciate light. I gave it to him so its like when your significant other gives you that amazing anniversary gift you were not expecting and now youd rather die than have something happen to it.
Plus Azazel says its power was activated when I freely gave it.

Azazel says this thing that follows me is from another demention. That it was sent. That it wants the light. But it wont use it for good. And plus its Azazels so yeah.

He says that I must send it back with a message.

He also says that I am light but I am drawn to darkness like opposites attract.
He told me that I cannot see my own light, beauty within, though i easily see it in others. I struggle seeing my own. He says that Im am pure. Which is also what Amaymon said when I might the gatekeepers.

Azazel says he will direct me and guide me when I send this thing back from whence it came.
And of course my protector demon Shax will be there.

And yes some of you are right that said this, I will level up when I complete this. :slight_smile:

This light is a part of me because it came from within me. And thus, forever connected to me but is not the whole of me. According to Azazel.

Azazel used the time I was living at the other house to ask for the light and then see to its safety. While it could not pass the steps. And I wasnt stressing over it too much bc I thought it was more something to do with my sister. Azazel beat it to the punch in a matter of speaking.
But when I moved I reaziled it was me, it was observing and then the interaction.
It was once human a very long time ago. And i dont really understand that. But it is now from another place, dimension. Maybe it did some type of demention hopping in the past. A portal or something.

…special thanks to the one who keeps Azazel’s Light ~[/quote]
This is what is going on ^

Keeping the light safe keeps me safe, keeping me safe keeps the light safe ~

1 Like

FUUUCK I dreamed you evoked me a few days ago, and I showed you how to clean out your chakras from throat to solar plexus, and I was there when you did it. I meant to PM you and ask if you evoked me off my ROSANI sigil but I have so much going on I forgot!

Yet again, things happen in the dream/spirit world BEFORE they happen in this one.

I am NOT kidding or anything there guys, I’m reading this and just amazed.

3 Likes

FUUUCK I dreamed you evoked me a few days ago, and I showed you how to clean out your chakras from throat to solar plexus, and I was there when you did it. I meant to PM you and ask if you evoked me off my ROSANI sigil but I have so much going on I forgot!

Yet again, things happen in the dream/spirit world BEFORE they happen in this one.

I am NOT kidding or anything there guys, I’m reading this and just amazed.[/quote]

Oh my wow!! Reading that just gave chills!!
So cool!! I love it when we get conformation!!
What a awesome way to start the day!
Thank you, Eva!
<3

3 Likes

Last night I was doing automatic writing, communing with Azazel.
He said for me to ’ weild the sword of Light’
And he said ‘become who you are’

He said I guide you. Light is who you are.

He also said,
Vistlaka
Mivitchan
Inlanta
Dieivimo

My Darling
Stand firm
No enemy
Can harm you.

And he talks about pure light.
Rise up.

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9440”] Most everyone knows that I just moved.
The house I used to live in was haunted in alot of ways but I was never afraid of it. But it was there was something there that I couldnt see but my sister could.
She would always say its under the carport its darker than night it tries to come in the house but cant get past the steps. She also said it was similiar to a shadow person but not one. I couldnt see it so honestly I thought she was over exaggerating a bit.
When we both moved to sided by side houses we had hoped the thing would stay behind.

A few weeks ago Adam Thoth had a brief remote viewing of my house. And told me that there was something dark at the bottom of my steps, like a shadow person but not really. He felt that it was watching and observing.
But why we do not know. He also felt that it could not go past the steps. But that it was there for other than to just watch and observe. Cause trouble somehow

I did try to contact this thing. And afterwards had a series of unfortunate events. Like being dignosed wrong and wasting money on a doctor and meds i didnt need among other things.
Its like if I leave it alone it only watches but if i mess with it it does stuff.
Before the move I thought it was more of something to do with my sister since she saw it. But Adam Thoth does not know my sister at all and has never spoke to her and they both had almost identical stories.

We feel that my chimera and other protective spirits keep it at bay and not able to cross the steps, usually.

Thank you,
~ arianna

Also Azazel keeps standing in my room facing out the window. Ive seen him there several times over about the last two weeks.[/quote]

It sounds like an obsessive spirit. In some Rosicrucian texts, there’s things called “Disembodied Spirits.” I don’t know if I posted anything on it, sometimes I write stuff on the forum and then just delete it due to perfectionism.

Anyway, disembodied spirits can come in many forms, sometimes elemental spirits of Fire, Water, Air and Earth but sometimes they’re human souls. They get that way, apparently, through lusts of the flesh and human desires like alcohol, drugs, revenge, sex, lost hopes and desires, etc. Typical human things that drive us and can be a miserable experience even if some are not.

Some shadow people are that way, there’s always a touch of despair to them whenever you meet them on the astral. They’re equated with the Untouchables in the Indian caste system. Why they’re that way, I can’t say, as each are different. They do haunt things from time to time but they’re not deceased loved ones: just lost spirits of the damned, etc.

It’s incredibly sad, in all reality, as those are people who haven’t been able to move forward in life because something here, on Earth, keeps them here. Sometimes they do possess the people they’re following, often erroneously on part of the magical practitioner.

Your magical guardians are good for that and Azazel would be watching them, as he’s Angel of Death- one reason some people with those experiences confuse the two together. It’s not a penitence thing. It’s just their desires to live for base lusts and desires that overpowers the souls ability to transmigrate after physical death.

It can be scary, as it’s basically the same thing as being mugged. If you’ve ever seen junkies and guys on a “skid row” section of town, it’s basically them in physical form. Not the same person but the same concept.

There’s a few options but you’re not obliged to help it, as it’s lusts and desires are often overpowering. I think they become intensified when it realizes it has a physical body again. I would suggest that you perform a banishing or prayer before you take substances, otherwise it opens up a conduit to you and the spirit and can enter into your soul. Demons do that too whenever they’re obsessive or wanting to harm you, for whatever reason.

So you can help it “move on” if you want to, nothing wrong with that and you do score points between you and God for a helpful action- as you didn’t ignore anyone in their sufferings. It can be dangerous, depending on the spirit. Some would be easier than others. An elemental spirit, in theory, just wants more of the same but you can banish those back to their respective realms. Usually the LBRP suffices in that. The BRH would help in banishing human spirits. It doesn’t destroy them, it just keeps them away from you. Hopefully that helps, in case you’re concerned or curious. Best of luck!

[quote=“Kenneth, post:39, topic:9440”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9440”] Most everyone knows that I just moved.

Thank you,
~ arianna

It sounds like an obsessive spirit. In some Rosicrucian texts, there’s things called “Disembodied Spirits.” I don’t know if I posted anything on it, sometimes I write stuff on the forum and then just delete it due to perfectionism.

Anyway, disembodied spirits can come in many forms, sometimes elemental spirits of Fire, Water, Air and Earth but sometimes they’re human souls. They get that way, apparently, through lusts of the flesh and human desires like alcohol, drugs, revenge, sex, lost hopes and desires, etc. Typical human things that drive us and can be a miserable experience even if some are not.

Some shadow people are that way, there’s always a touch of despair to them whenever you meet them on the astral. They’re equated with the Untouchables in the Indian caste system. Why they’re that way, I can’t say, as each are different. They do haunt things from time to time but they’re not deceased loved ones: just lost spirits of the damned, etc.

It’s incredibly sad, in all reality, as those are people who haven’t been able to move forward in life because something here, on Earth, keeps them here. Sometimes they do possess the people they’re following, often erroneously on part of the magical practitioner.

Your magical guardians are good for that and Azazel would be watching them, as he’s Angel of Death- one reason some people with those experiences confuse the two together. It’s not a penitence thing. It’s just their desires to live for base lusts and desires that overpowers the souls ability to transmigrate after physical death.

It can be scary, as it’s basically the same thing as being mugged. If you’ve ever seen junkies and guys on a “skid row” section of town, it’s basically them in physical form. Not the same person but the same concept.

There’s a few options but you’re not obliged to help it, as it’s lusts and desires are often overpowering. I think they become intensified when it realizes it has a physical body again. I would suggest that you perform a banishing or prayer before you take substances, otherwise it opens up a conduit to you and the spirit and can enter into your soul. Demons do that too whenever they’re obsessive or wanting to harm you, for whatever reason.

So you can help it “move on” if you want to, nothing wrong with that and you do score points between you and God for a helpful action- as you didn’t ignore anyone in their sufferings. It can be dangerous, depending on the spirit. Some would be easier than others. An elemental spirit, in theory, just wants more of the same but you can banish those back to their respective realms. Usually the LBRP suffices in that. The BRH would help in banishing human spirits. It doesn’t destroy them, it just keeps them away from you. Hopefully that helps, in case you’re concerned or curious. Best of luck![/quote]
Thank you for your response.
Azazel, is helping me.
And Im totally not trying to sound like a bitch,here but I have no desire to score brownie points with God.
And who is he to judge me on weather or not I allowed another to suffer when he allows suffering all the time. Horrible sufferings.

My conern is Azazel and Azazels light.

I would be more worried over how my Dominant/Master approves or disapproved of my actions.

Azazel and I may have a BDSM relationship but I have never seen him be as sadistic as this god.

I serve, respect, obey, and cherish Azazel. I bow to no other. Though, i may work with others depending.

I will follow Azazels guided directions. And if he chooses to bring in other spirits that is fine.

I have never used the LBRP, never felt the need. Though Im sure it has its place.

You could very well be right about this thing and what it once was. But it isnt from here and hasnt been for a very long time and needs to back.

It is not my intent to kill it, but to defeat it and send it back. Azazels bussiness card attached.

But make no mistske if Azazel said kill it, i would.

I do not normally like confrontation but sometimes it is necessary. Part of Azazels job as my Dom is to push me out of my comfort zones and guide me to become more than I am. In the magickal ways and the mundane.
So even though I just want peace, love, happiness, and butterflies, hot fudge sundaes and watch magic mike :wink:
I have to learn apparently how to ‘weild the sword of light’ and defeat a dark being and send it back home with a note on bad behavior.

~ wish me luck ~

1 Like