Someone who can interpret my dream

Hello, sorry if I have any spelling mistakes, it is not my main language. A while ago I dreamed something that I felt was very real about kundalini and 2 huge, long red centipedes. I felt how they were going up, crossing my first to last chakra from bottom to top. Does anyone think it may have some meaning or was it just a normal dream, I appreciate every comment :3

1 Like

Welcome @nitnelav04 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

If you had been reading about kundalini it’s most likely your mind processing that information.

3 Likes

I’m not reading about Kundalini now, but when I was reading about it for a long time, that’s when I dreamed about it. It could be what you say :3, thanks for your response.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I just introduced myself, sorry for the delay :sweat_smile:

• Hi! I think your dream is related to the fact that you are on the right track and you need to devote more time to your snake. Awaken your kundalini and engage in practices to awaken it. It will certainly bring you great benefits and personal development in general, it is a very useful activity. Take the time to do it.
1 Like

@BafametX Thank you very much friend, I will keep it in mind :smile: