Someone or some negative energy is messing with my clairvoyance?

Someone maybe sometime last year took my clairvoyance abilities away and made so i got them back a couple days ago, i would be able to call demons, angels, marcus and so forth, i was also able to astral project.

a few days ago king paimon put me to the test (to become king paimon i think forgive me if i wrong) and had a set up of different psyches that when i first break through to my clairvoyance (its only like open eye visualisation of my self and other people and i can shapeshift and teleport and things like that) when the test started i was taken to the hospital (forcefully) and when i was on the bed my body (not my physical body) was being burnt, longstory short i get home and im being tortured spiritual and yeah i just need some insight if any wants to know more or can help that would mean alot there are some names that everyone would know but if you can really help with my situation i will share the names with you, thank you

Why does any spirit have access to you to torture you and why do you allow it?

Have you tried banishing and cleansing, and setting up wards to disallow entities without permission from coming close to you?

I recommend the first book in this post and learning how to defend yourself.

2 Likes