Someone close to Azazel!

Someone close to Azazel!
I have a question for him …
Today I had a dream with Azazel, he was wearing a black suit and tie … Very elegant!
He was teaching me something and testing me, but in the dream by carelessness I did something wrong in the test … I wanted someone close to Azazel to ask him if it was him or if he wants to do some work with me ???

3 Likes

I have just spoken to Azazel and he confirms that it was him in the dream and that he would like to work with you.

Take it slow and do some research on him first. Learn about him :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you! very Thank you!

2 Likes

How do you establish direct communication with him? He has guided me and lead me into things. Seen him twice, but want to strengthen the relationship

2 Likes

Trust yourself. He’s already right there. Ask a question in your mind and let claircognisance come through. You’re not listening for sounds, you’re trusting your impulses and inspiration. Sounds can come later as you develop your energy and psychic abilities.

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you tell me if Azazel has any messages for me ???
Or can you tell me if he heard all the times I’ve called him since he came in dream ?? And why did not he show up in my mental evocation ??

1 Like

He wants me to do something so I can perform an evocation of him?

1 Like

He showed up every time you called him.
You will need to develop your psychic senses more;
I would start by working on your Chakras.

Just search on Balg here and you will find information on this.

1 Like

It makes sense … The last time I did a ritual and it worked out I was working in my senses … I did not think that this time without working in my senses would be late … Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi! Why do you think it was Azazel, appearance aside, OP? You’ve got some dissonance there.

When I met Azazel, he looked like a butler in a very tall hat that offered to be my footrest for a bit. He’s very subservient! So I wouldn’t be surprised if future you asked him to go get you in shape. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He identified himself as azazel and in his clothing had his sigil

2 Likes

It was probably him, then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It also has the intuition and feeling that the presence causes

1 Like