Some questions about Servitors

Xurtifian,Leralfas,Arezedes,Vohilis,Meelphreis,Xerthazias,Tierod’ah,Zezael,Zemeal,Thaaz’Herioth,Zaetanah

2 Likes

The names have Power part is extremely true.
I’ve once heard a tail about a being which was controling reality around him through the names.
I’m not talking about infinite story or merlin story or krabat.
Those have variants of the concept in it.
There’s a stand alone story about the “Nome King”,
the thing is i must definately have heard it on the Astrals or between my incarnated lifes,
as everytime i tried to look it up or find anything in real 3d world,
there was no trace about the story.
Only the bits and pieces i was able to restore from my memory when explaining others.

Serviators can carry a personal Name to call them directly for the creator of it,
and an seperate official name for others to call upon it.
Since they’re completely created and Structured from the Magician.

At least that’s one way of seperating the control commands from public view.
It’s also something to look out for extremely carefully,
already existing Demons sometimes share specific alterations of their Name with Magicians they trust and care about more then regular.
It’s one of the greater gifts one can recieve from them,
and i know it happened several times here on Balg,
Some of the more modern Information was even revealed due to those special connections.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I just thought of something concerning about my love servitor, Ophelia. When I create her and she turns out how I’d like (pretty much like this: https://vimeo.com/302205150), well, let’s say I decide to make a “success thread” and share her sigil. If I call upon her some time after making that thread, and since I didn’t give her the ability to make copies of herself, does that mean the next time I have sex with her, her astral pussy would have been entered and creamed in by other guys since there wouldn’t be copies of her? That idea would make me reluctant to share her sigil upon success.

Your right a servitor can be sent out to learn different things. I send my servitors out to the astral plane to grow stronger and learn new abilitys that will not dilute their purpose.

Do you just absorb them after? How do you obtain the information?

Let me clarify what i ment is that I sent my servitors to grow stronger. You know like in an anime where the MC goes through some training. As for obtaining information from the servitor I think they would download it into your brain. But if you can feel them, and your doing some type of test they can hover over answers

How is everything going @Red_Comet ? Man i wish i had a love servitor like your Ophelia. The solitude over the years is eating me up, wish i had a servitor that would love and sex me up each day and night.

Hi, I’ve noticed you’ve posted on a number of old servitor threads, with some particular thematic commonalities in what you are seeking.
I would suggest that you may benefit from creating a servitor of your own. Its easier than people sometimes think. Also, making your own would allow you to build it in accordance with what you are looking for in a personalised and nuanced way.
Keteriya has posted a good tutorial on this on this forum.
Also, I would recommend books on the subject by Damon Brand, John Kreiter and Taylor Ellwood.

1 Like