Some questions about Servitors

I’m going to make them seperate for sure. Which brings me to another question…

Since my love servitor (Ophelia) won’t have any poltergeist abilities, but the one I plan to have will, would my sex servitor get into any conflicts with my poltergeist (its appearance would probably be a dark [grey] robed faceless being like the Ghost of Christmas Future or a dementor) since I would dedicate my poltergeist servitor to be more powerful and aggressive? For example, what if the poltergeist one went out of control? Would it harm her?

1 Like

No, it shouldn’t even be aware of your love servitor unless you program it to be. It will have one purpose, so unless you tell it to target her, she should be safe.

If you are afraid of it getting out of control, I would recommend building in a kill switch, just to be safe, or not making it overly aggressive. Maybe make it more playful like a child. Children can make a mess and be annoyingly destructive without aggression.

1 Like

Back to the subject of having a multi-purpose servitors, what would be compatible with a love servitor? Could I also make her defend my from psychic or magickal attacks either other magicians or belligerent spirits? I also want to hear her voice, that’s one reason I suggested poltergeist abilities, but since that’s incompatible, would there be a way for me to “hear” my servitors talk?

1 Like

anything defending is generally based on the emotion of trust, which goes well with love, so those should work well.
In terms of communicating with the serviator, i guess you have to understand the basic fact that it’s a part of your own concious essence, which you splinter apart from yourself.
A little bit like Lord Voldemort with the Horcrouxes.
The Serviator can be molded and given personal attributes.
But unless you’re not specifically stating it to either have an own sense of learning or include personality attributes from other sources, you’ll basically talk to yourself - a seperated part, but still the same intelligence, when talking to the serviator.

Sure, more advanced serviator masters may step in and give their own view on this,
but for me, that’s what i’ve expierienced.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t hold complete conversations with them or even learn from them.
It just means, that the core essence is based on your own concoisness,
and the revelations you recieve are similar to when you work with opening your subconciousness and learning from that.

It’s increadible how much our mind actually blocks out to make “reality” comprehencable for us,
let alone the fact that we only percieve a tiny fraction of the real frequencies which are around us.

One of the main reasons why clearvoyance is such a difficult topic,
as it varies throughout practicioners and methods of how they obtained it.

May i ask why you want to put several jobs into one serviator so deliberately!?
Don’t get me wrong, i did adress that it’s possible, but common sense should tell you what to combine and what to seperate…
After all, you’re creating a concious living being when making a Serviator, and generally it’s expected to have some value for the life-force which is given into it…

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

My mentor had servitors he let us use he let me use the one he did to help balance me out I was always angry and she was always happy and playful she had the mindset of a 12 year old after a bit of time I started to hear her and see here.

When it comes to them whatever you think you see or hear trust it it is probably it talking to you.

1 Like

^that autocorrect tho if I could Fox it I would

Tulpas?
Golems?
Artificial constructs?

I’m considering giving one of my servitor multiple jobs because honestly, I’m a bit overambitious with this and would just like the knowledge. Probably won’t happen with my first one.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be more effective creating several servitors for specific purposes instead of just one with multiple jobs.

1 Like

Fun question.

For poltergeist activities power matters as much as it’s closeness to this reality.

Give it lots and lots of offerings and physical bases to work out of, statues, candles, food, all that kind of stuff will make it more able to do poltergeisty things.

Multi-purpose servitors are a good way to learn how to put the concept of servitors to use, that’s why its one of the first practices in Liber KKK. (the servitor to enforce your will)

However it also runs the risk of having it be completely useless depending on how you set it up, which is why experimentation is needed. Generally speaking remember that at a certain level of strength if it can do one thing it can also do its opposite.

1 Like

Most spirits are like flames. Binding it to some jewel means a copy of it / it’s essence is being bound, not the entire entity in its entirety (passing the flame to another candle). Do servitors follow the same law or are the more limited like physical beings? AND WHY?

2 Likes

In that sense, they’re like other Spirits.
The main part of a human is it’s physical body, which is limiting him.
A limitation some overcome, due to astral travel.

I however, don’t see it as copy, more as a link.
It’s like saying when you write a letter or whatsapp message, you copy your mind / mouth into the words.
Nope, you just deliver thoughts in a different way.

In Binding a Spirit to an Object, it’s more the Object being given to the spirit, then the spirit to the object, in my opinion. As when buying a new phone for your child.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

That said, people are saying that talking to my servitor would pretty much be talking to me, but if the analogy of it being the Genesis story is correct, couldn’t they get a mind of their own? In that case, if I allow my servitor to get a mind of their own, would I be able to hold good conversations with the main servitor I’m speaking of forming in this thread?

1 Like

They do develope a personal mind and yet, that is based upon your conciousness.
I also heard their skills would be limited by what their creator was able to do, and capable of.

I however, belief they can learn and do stuff that their creator can’t, if just told to do and given the sources to learn it.
It’s actually my understanding, that you can send a serviator to study something, then re-integrate it, and thereby absorb what it learned.

yes. And since you want it to be from opposite gender,
you probably want to feed it Behavior and voice attributes,
and mental attributes from female sources for a good result.

At least i would do that.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I don’t know where else to put this but my servitor that I created last night just did his job he is supposed to be a general luck as in find more money on the ground etc etc, and he just brought me a quarter.

2 Likes

I meant say Tulpas.
Damn automatic spelling on my phone.

I think I’m going to start with my offensive poltergeist servitor instead of my lover servitor, that way once I notice unusual poltergeist activity I can know for sure that it worked, and with some experience under my belt I can make my Lover even better because I’d care the most about her.

With that being the case, does anyone have any ideas of a name for this being (except it has claws or sharp nails at the end of its fingers to scratch targets, plus it’s at least 7 feet tall)? I want a name for my poltergeist servitor that sounds badass and horrifying. What are some name ideas you’ve got? 59%20PM

1 Like

In my opinion, it would be best for you to name it yourself rather than asking others. It’s your creation, and names have power. Unless you want others to be able to call your servitor, keeping the name secret is probably best.

Personally, I’d name him Bob. He looks like a Bob.

4 Likes

Point taken. I want to make this beast powerful, wouldn’t want anyone else to be able to call upon him, unlike my other servitor which is meant to bring happiness, joy, and pleasure.

1 Like

One way to come up with a name would be to list all of the powers you gave him and then take the first letter from each power, and mix them together to make a unique word.

3 Likes