Some obsession spell?

I need some obsession spell to use on my new partner; She is a little cold and finds it difficult to be affectionate. I want her to be more attached to me, more affectionate and more romantic. Could someone pass me a spell or thread? And do you recommend any goetia demon to enhance said work? I recently meditated with Father Lucifer (I wasn’t planning on doing this at the time) and the sigil of Asmodeus came to mind. I don’t know if he could help me or maybe another demon :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Asmoday is great, also Sitri.

Also look into healing as coldness may not be about you or her feelings, and could be a reaction to past trauma. If that’s the case an obsession spell is not the best solution since attraction is not the problem to fix.

List of Goetic entities and what they do in this area here:

4 Likes

@mora thank you so much

You can make yourself some lust oil! Love oil, affection oil, It is fairly simple then ask one of your choosing to bless it!

1 Like

@Apóstoles1311
would you pass me the recipe friend?

1 Like

One I have is Vetiver oil, Rose oil and Patchouli oil mixed together

3 Likes

I know a good one that requires Rose, Frankincense, Vetivert, and Honeysuckle mixed together with another good one being Master Root, Devils Shoestring, Licorice, Frankincense and Calamus mixed together,

2 Likes

You can try an intraquil spirit spell. Be warned, when the spirit comes to collect payment you might not be too please with what happens.

1 Like

You can google lust, love intention oil. There are so many varieties of spices & herbs you can use as well as base oils.

There all natural, from my experience the ones i make work very well!! There dangerous actually lol they attract more then you will expect even not just the target pursuit.

Money oil works just as good.

Use your own power & magick from within and ask for assistance and blessings from your Divine.

Just be respectful and dont demand…

1 Like

I haven’t used hunnie suckle yet even tho it blooms everywhere in the areas i live in.