Some new magicians / witches hexed the moon?

And Balg is disseminating his works. Not disturbing at all

4 Likes

The acceptance of one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom

3 Likes

The rituals in his book are purposely designed to bring the magician under attack so the blowback can then be pointed to as “retaliation” by the aliens.

4 Likes

That doesn’t strike me as a useful outcome

3 Likes

What in the hell?

1 Like

No, no, it is really not lol

1 Like

And these are the folks who will teach us about ascent. :expressionless:

2 Likes

He also doesn’t believe the vacuum of outer space is real, seems to not understand even rudimentary physics (like how thrust is produced in a rocket) and says the reader should just believe him because he’s a “gifted psychic.” :man_shrugging:

Reading that book was like taking a hammer to the rational side of my brain. It’s a good thing I’m not an actual idiot incapable of thinking for myself otherwise I might have starting attacking the moon.

7 Likes

This is what you get in a world where logic and reason take a back seat to upg

3 Likes

What’s he trying to do start a war he can’t finish? If aliens did attack back nothing about that would go well for earthlings.

Black Magicians are very good at running around letting their mouths write checks their asses can’t cash.

5 Likes

Since I am old, and have nothing to do with whatever this TikTok thing is, what did this anonymous group of newbie witches hope to achieve by hexing the moon? Was there actually a point, or was it to be edgy and cool?

5 Likes

Hey did you make that major thread on Twitter?

Good question.

1 Like

Just from the bits I have gathered it’s like you have one bunch attacking stuff and another bunch who wants to defend said stuff. This is like a retard version of cowboys and indians.

5 Likes

In other words, there really was no point and they weren’t trying to achieve anything.

At least when Enoch tells his readers to attack the moon, it’s 'cause of aliens.

3 Likes

Plot twist: aliens on mars are using Enoch to attack their enemies on the moon

6 Likes

Really, all of that shit is the product of idle hands and idle minds. Folks with way too much time on their hands

3 Likes

Now now we all know it’s those evil bastards the Draconians doing all this. :dragon:

3 Likes

Sometimes i fear for the future. We don’t need any evil aliens. At the rate we’re currently going, the next generation is going to be all single digit IQ’s.

7 Likes

We better get busy ascending our body parts then.

Great. All we need is a kender, a half-elf, a mage with golden skin and hourglass eyes, a few other dudes and we are all set

7 Likes