Some horny entity wants to grab my

Is that what they say?

1 Like

is all about my balls

1 Like

If you fucked with Diana in a negative way, then yes. Hekate, yes she does. You wasted their time by invoking them for no reason

4 Likes

I think you have really messed up. From what I can tell you have done alot of stuff that directly conflicts with the entities that you evoked and their morals

2 Likes

ok thanks, but is that is the circle of watchers? im not sure if i should do that
satan told me we are waiting for youā€¦
me: who? all the males and femalesā€¦ ;C oh god what i did stop the torture!

Just apologise and do a banishing ritual then stop doing magick and study in detail before you do anymore. also carry a pouch with salt and a iron nail in it for a while.

5 Likes

thats what im gonna do a banishing and apologies and my future on magick its done i really never read a book of magick im to lazy, also deities who never answer dont count on my listā€¦ thanks everyone

2 Likes

I want to hear @succupedia aka the prophet of moist wieners take on this

3 Likes

Smart.

1 Like

I have shared my thoughts on this, about an hour ago. :arrow_up:

1 Like

I am the prophet of Ravens.

3 Likes

Ah ok

1 Like

im asking again do you think all the spirits even the voices good and evil are part of our selfs. cause there is someone grabbing my dick and balls, and its saying ā€œsatan is my shepardā€ again and againā€¦

I donā€™t think so but I also think you are being played by a low level demon

3 Likes

I agree about the parasite or low level demon

Btw, @anon2428374, as within so without. All that is within us is without us and vice versa.

5 Likes

low level demon??, dude i heard nahema, satan, lucifer some other voices i cant recognize and some other creepy voices i heard jesus and god-creator taht was satan then satan told me was my father.nahema told me i will call my husband samuel i think, do you think its a low level demon?

2 Likes

Yes. They lie like that

3 Likes

As I said. Parasite. They lie to instill fear or other strong emotions to feed off.

2 Likes

cool i dont feel any demon inside. when i started the possesion by i dont know who i was speaking with another voice and my breath was another one so right now i feel free. but like you said its parasite. moments ago somebody told me im jesus LOL i will say yes to all so they simply can fuck off

1 Like

No you were asking if they were aspects of self. Everything is within us and without us.

Just do a basic banishing dudeā€¦ Or exorcism

4 Likes