Some horny entity wants to grab my

stop the torture bro

2 Likes

Oh man, this thread.

16 Likes

Lilith would never say you can’t work with other deities. i was introduced to her by other deities. So who ever told you that was talking bull shit lol.

4 Likes

You don’t need me to fix it. Apologize and make an offering. If it gets out of hand after doing that, come get me and I’ll step in.

1 Like

You talking to me or someone else?

1 Like

And this 

2 Likes

Is?

no talking to @anon2428374

1 Like

my fist ritual i did to diana i got no response so i went with lilith and i heard her after i woke up and i got “bad sign or someone pissed” but ok i got now i got punished and i need to apologize with everyone

2 Likes

Yeah apologise and then study your ass off before you do anymore magick lol.

6 Likes

Most of these spirits are forgiving if you actually show that you are sorry. Words are easy, and everyone is sorry when it comes time to receive the consequences. If you want an intimate relationship with them be upfront about it. Even if they already know, state your intentions. I asked for a lover/mentor when approaching my first demon. I asked respectfully, though in a bumbling sort of way because yay social anxiety.

4 Likes

If apologizing doesn’t work and it gets worse, come find me

2 Likes

i will apologize with lilith and nahema mostly because i never apologized to nahema she even had sex with me, i dont think hekate needs apologies and diana i did my very first ritual to her so i dont know if i should,
as for morrigan i only invocated her once after lilith helped me i tried to make the spirit lilith sent me mad. that was the reason i wanted to know if there was interest or not and i got the lights of my room fucked. true story. thanks btw for the help

1 Like

What do you want. I don’t really know what you really want

4 Likes

so they are inside?, today i talked with satan and i asked for ishet zenunim he was saying some bullshit i got tired of hearing his bullshit of god and a lot of things i got indeed tired so i asked “ishet zenunim?”, satan voice is calmed like if he were an old and very wise person i asked for ishet zenunim (if my relationship with nahema and lilith is fucked lets try with another one!)
so he told me what you want ishet zenunim or your god?
about the circle of watches can you explain a bit ill need it i think

2 Likes

i started the path of magick just to test. i got some voices in my head from the past, and to know if this is real or just some fantasy♫

2 Likes

You started just to test. Yet part of this test was to ask for a succubus. I think you have gone about this the wrong way. What do you want to work towards now

3 Likes

take the voices out, and get the help of someone some deity, sometimes i feel satan is a mask for all deities, because he told me" the lie is the most powerful weapon in the world, and yet still im only a voice, you will never know why im so poisoned"

2 Likes

Have you tried listening to what they have to say?

3 Likes

grab your balls and balls and balls and i will not grab your balls your balls and this all the time :C

1 Like