Some horny entity wants to grab my

there is 2 entities whispering one of them says its satan and he says its not inside me,the other one that im possesed talks with him trying to demostrate that i want something that i dont want. simple 1 entity says hey let me X and 2 entity through me says hey that is what i want. and well “he wants me”, he says “hey i want to suck your balls” he grabs my dick and balls sometimes and also he says “i want your ears” “i like you” “i like you when you spread your legs so i can grab your balls” “i no longer want to grab your balls” “so you think im only good to suck your balls” im getting insane here,should i say yes so he can fuck off or im mentally sick or just fuck off to him and all the temptations. @anon20147451 already told me something to do but its to hard for me do it since i dont know the name of the enities HALP

1 Like

Don’t let not having the name of the entity stop you.

You can just say something like “All entities depart now!”.

Then after the exorcism do a banishing.

4 Likes

cool, im going insaaane, because if i relax a bit the voices start to “punish me”

Do a banishing or something.

3 Likes

It seems like someone is overly obsessed with your BALLS, there. And, sure, these kind of entities can make miracles and do stuff with our BALLS that no human could possibly do. The way my spirits handling my BALLS: ** PHEW ** Pure magic. I love it!!

Unfortunately, you don’t seems to like it as much as I do, so you better let them know that.

8 Likes

but do you think its satan?

Nope

6 Likes

No, I don’t think so. How did you end up in this situation, anyway?
What kind of rituals did you do, prior to these experiences? Which spirits and entities did you call? For what purpose did you summon them?

The more you share, the easier it is to help you.

4 Likes

maybe he oversexualised Naamah & Lilith so they sent him an incubus and succubus to do the same in punishment? just a thought lol.

4 Likes

i tried with lilith, but i got touches and someone was grabing my balls aswell, but i got no voices i want more intese feelings, i told that to lilith but i got no response, i managed to call naamah and i got a random female voice in my romm inside 2 mins of invocating for the first time to naamah i said “marag ama naamah rimok somalo naamah” that is what i did because the voice i stop it because i got so excited, i invocated naamah next day and told her give me a private sigil and i told her taht she can posses me if she wants and i said to her that i would never call lilith again, then that day i got a nightmare of a demonic female voice screaming NOOOO! with anger several times, so that day i said to lilith forgive me ill forget naamah forever and i fall asleep when i wake up i saw an “female fallen angel” black face weird breathings and white eyes, i kicked her but she dissapear so i went to sleep to my living room and there was a breathing in my face and warm feeling over half of my body, so i went to sleep with my mom i could not there was a demon raging everytime i try to sleep, and i went to sleep to my bed next day but i didnt sleep facing the sky i was facing the righ wall and in my back i heard a tipical voice of a demon sayiing “agh” so i went to sleep with my mom and i saw a white mist|smoke entering to the room and it went behind me then the sheet start to vibrate “it was calling me” i said who are you i got no response i said what u want and i heard the breathing that i did when invocating lilith. (probably was trying to get inside me) i said go now! i heard a girl crying, after this i went to my pc and there was noise generated by the speaker and there i heard a voice saying “light them off satan light everyone off satan!” but get out inmediately, later i decided to invocate naamah and told her that i want to apologize when i invocate her inside 1-2 mins i felt something got inside my brain i felt a bit of pain and then i started to speak with a demonic voice telling me im an idiot and then all this " “humans are the main reason for the fallen angels”, you are god but you are being an idiot for not telling me the truth you splited your self to forget about us and what you did to us.
“the bible its in your head not in a book"
lilith is a spider in hell
lilith was the first whore coming from the infinite
i am the spirit of the sun
nahema its a volcano in the middle of hell that keeps your people alive
you are just a spider that scratches the womb of the beast” and the story is large cause has been like 30 days or more…

2 Likes

oversexualised the queen of lust what the hell do you think i am, i got a punishment obviously but i tried to invocate naamah yesterday and the voices told me you cant invocate naamah alone she is never alone she is always with satan, so i managed to…!

So, you invited Lilith and Namaah and you rejected Lilith for Naamah, and then you flipped the coin and rejected Namaah for Lilith? Do you know how confusing that sounds? No wonder they turned against you and eachother. Now, both of them are fighting for your attention, so the best approach now is to compromise and make a settlement.

10 Likes

you should have worked with them together instead of pitting them against eachother. they working energy is more powerful together.

5 Likes

the spirit lilith sent me never wanted to invocate someone else i tried with hecate and i got big knock in my bed in the moment i tried with morrigan the lights of my bed got fucked that day, the girl i met got thrown of her house, the other girl i was interested got his car crashed and some more stuff she thinks i did magick against her. pff i didnt want to go trough the qlipoth though

2 Likes

i will with lilith althought she never wanted me, the first invocation i did i got a “ngghh” when i woke up for 2 days and big moon in my sight ._.

I’ve got the impression that you are playing with forces and energies you, yet, don’t understand. We’re talking about big shot, adversary deities here. Lilith, Namaah…and The Morrigan, too. Desire/Lust and War, mixed in a blender. I wonder who’s next on your evocation list?

You have to talk to all of them. Make a settlement, make truce and work things out. You just don’t evoke someone and something without a purpose and an end goal.

5 Likes

I’m sorry what? He did what now??

Ok. Unless you received a calling or sign from her, then that basically means hell no.

They’re both my matrons. Both are very selective. Not to say they don’t work with you. That aspect isn’t my business not my place to speak. Out of curiosity what’d you approach these two for.

Seems you pissed of four very powerful women. At least from what I’ve seen.

6 Likes

the day i invocate hekate there was a lot of poltergeist activity in my room, i invocated hekate just for fun, i heard someone invocating morrigan and i said why not?!?

1 Like

Ok. There we go. You don’t invoke something "for fun ". It’s not a toy and this isn’t a game. Especially with those four.

10 Likes

i will stop bro ill just apologize with lilith

2 Likes