Some horny entity wants to grab my

low level demon??, dude i heard nahema, satan, lucifer some other voices i cant recognize and some other creepy voices i heard jesus and god-creator taht was satan then satan told me was my father.nahema told me i will call my husband samuel i think, do you think its a low level demon?

2 Likes

Yes. They lie like that

3 Likes

As I said. Parasite. They lie to instill fear or other strong emotions to feed off.

2 Likes

cool i dont feel any demon inside. when i started the possesion by i dont know who i was speaking with another voice and my breath was another one so right now i feel free. but like you said its parasite. moments ago somebody told me im jesus LOL i will say yes to all so they simply can fuck off

1 Like

No you were asking if they were aspects of self. Everything is within us and without us.

Just do a basic banishing dude… Or exorcism

4 Likes

i just heard a strong woshhh next to me! i swear they tried to freak me out cool ill do banishhing and the other metod of holy water… thanks btw

1 Like

Some research I did. I found out that “Satan” is a group of rebels that are runned by a number of deities with hundreds of legions behind them. I don’t remember all of the names of the leaders but I remember there being Lucifer, Belial, and at least a few others.

I know “Satan” can probably present itself as a single entity though.

2 Likes

In this thread, C. Kendall describes what I can agree more with.

2 Likes

EI SHADIM and i dont know what makes them holy, is a sign for your mind that is holy, like magick, when you do a lot of tricks with nosense and you get results?!?

1 Like

who i was talking to then my guess was satan or samael? he said he was full of venom and the lie is the most powerful weapon on earth, even being a pure voice im the king of this planet. and suddenly a lady start whispering dont listen to him, but i dont know if she was talking to me or he

1 Like

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. The obsessive & crude sexual fixation, the profanity, and the incoherent lies & trickery all spell out spiritual parasite or astral “nasty” to me.

If I were you I would do some hardcore spiritual cleansing and banishing. Robert Bruce’s Practical Psychic Self-Defense and Draja Mickaharic’s Spiritual Cleansing are both excellent how-to guides on this topic.

2 Likes

i just sit in my chair and voices from all over come to me tey want me to work for them, parasite taht parasite can read my mind and all the thoughts and all, extremely wise, he has done midhigh tier miracles but its ok you said a random parasite plus i got indeed possesed by naamah i got balls of warm floating that was going out of my mouth probably one of my chakras, they are very clever.FFS they act like hey im a horny little demon inside, its more like acting like a innocent sheep and being a wolf, but thanks for the advice btw

1 Like

im really doubting take them out, they are extremely wise i learn a lot, more than any shitty book with nice cover out there from random author looking for money, in my life i have never spoken so much with someone a little harrasement but its ok, they are a lot seems im connected with some kind of device (kind of telephone) or something that allows me to talk with demons, satan lucifer lilith naamah and other entities and deities that are not that friendly

1 Like

Dude, not to be a dick, but you should swallow your pride, listen to what you’ve been told, and apologize to each and every entity.
I will not help you more than this. ^^^

4 Likes

If you’re enjoying your current situation then it’s certainly your prerogative to do nothing. But since you originally made this thread asking for help, saying that you feel “insane” and that this is “torture”, I strongly suspect that you will be better off after you perform a spiritual cleansing or banishing. Astral parasites will often give you tantalizing bits of supernatural information or spark up poltergeist-like activity in order to maintain your interest and energy, but the price you pay in terms of obsession, energy drain, and possibly eventual psychosis is hardly worth it. You can learn a lot from the real entities Lucifer, Lilith, etcetera, and their teaching will not come with a hidden payload of nasty side effects.

3 Likes

thanks i will apologize, with everyone

agreed mate :rofl:

Thank you for posting on this old thread it’s a hilarious read :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s like an old corpse comes bubbling back up in the canal, so you have to put aside your evening newspaper and go tie a concrete block to its bloated stinking leg and sink it back down again. :roll_eyes:

Or, y’know, like reruns on TV or something. :innocent:

1 Like