Some advice

I have a friend who is a beginning light mage, but she requires a curse or a demonic intervention as pure vengeance on someone who committed a heinous crime against her. My very first thought was Norath, the Hunter of Men, but I don’t honestly think she is capable of that rite safely. What do you all think? What kind of heavy curse would you suggest for a newbie light mage?

For those of you who don’t know Norath, here is the page about him here:

3 Likes

i agree that might be a bit much for a newb. Have you thought about the chicken feet curse, maybe.

3 Likes

I have not, how does that one work? Im not up with all the curses that aren’t just slinging pure energy around, lol

I actually walked her through an energy sword thing, where she severs and burns out the source of the offender’s power. She seemed like she loved the thought

2 Likes

Hmmm well… I’m not sure maybe Lucifer? I would say Glasya Labolas without the proper viewpoint and prior knowledge that has the potential to go very bad very fast. Perhaps an angel?

2 Likes

A ritual release of hatred is something she should consider. as it calls on general forces of destruction and vengeance. Just make sure she understands she must exhaust all her rage in that one ritual and forget about it and the victim once it’s done.

“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”
To Rouse Vengeful Destruction
Very used incantation as will.

5 Likes

well that sounds good.

I believe EA has a video for the chicken feet curse if you want to look into it.

4 Likes

The chicken feet curse, gives someone chicken feet? :^)

I’m joking

2 Likes

no… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this link, i kinda spaced looking for EA’s stuff. I will be hunting :3

1 Like

planetary wise she may want to look into workings with the energies of the sun and mars which is good for righteous warfare. alternatively working with Saturn and mars is good for legal warfare if this is needed.

3 Likes

Good call, thank you

Chicken feet…This works and you used it when you want the victim to suffer everything you can imagine before they die.

2 Likes

yes there it is !

3 Likes

Woot, thank you!

1 Like

Some Goetic demons curse or injure humans. Goetic demons are easy to work with and have been used in both white and dark magic.

This page has sample text and links to the Goetia and talks about the demons, giving text from three different books. I suggest looking at the entries of Andromalius and Agares first, although your friend should work with whatever or whoever she feels most comfortable with, and there are many Goetic demons who, with creative interpretation, put up a fight with the summoner’s foe. The Goetia: Lesser Key of Solomon the King

3 Likes

For a beginner? Have her make and charge some Mars Water, have her create a charged sigil of intent specifically containing an aspect of the target (name is fine), then have her fold up the sigil, put it in the bottle, and put the bottle in the freezer. The whole while have her visualize horror and chaos and death coming into the person’s life. I mean really get worked up. Once it is in that freezer (and frozen) the target will be similarly frozen with those energies stuck on them until your friend chooses to release the individual, if at all. Also, when making the Mars Water, charge it with pure hatred and vile rage. DO NOT ADD BLOOD TO THIS ONE, lol.

3 Likes

If it’s a great Injustice against her perhaps Nemesis goddess of Justice.

2 Likes

Oh, Nemesis is a lovely idea

1 Like

Belial and Lucifer come to mind. As y’all know, they are super powerful, and will find a way. :slight_smile:

Since she is a light mage though, why not work with some… gasp angels (not that it should matter, but for a newbie I guess it does).

Some angels that come to mind for this purpose could be Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Asetesuel, which are the 3 angels of omnipotence. They are called on to bend reality… I’m sure she could find a way to bend reality in such a way with these powerful angels in order to fuck up whoever she wants to.

Then, perhaps, angels of death, but that is perhaps getting into the more dangerous territory.

1 Like