Soften My girlfriend's heart, or soften the mother in law's heart? Which demon to invoke?

Ive been wanting to ask her out on a date again, things are really complicated. I had a mental breakdown this December and I got pissed off with a lot of people at my religious community. Needless to say, the future mother in law was one of them. I just want to go on another date with the gurl I’ve been seeing, but her parents control her with a very strict schedule. Her father and mother force her to go to college, work, and she’s forced to do religious services by knocking door to door. Basically we never have time to ourselves, I dont want to call her my girlfriend but I feel she is to attached to me and is really clingy and needy. The musch needed context, my girlfriend’s mom won’t really let her out of the house anymore, and I can’t even talk to her alone at our religious church meetings anymore. The mom is a huge coxk block, she always has been because she tried grooming me to get with her older daughter who is a 25 year old loser leech, but i want the girl who asked me on a date first. What do I do to get rid of the controlling psychotic mother? Which demon would work best? I always get good results with the demons I work with. Thanks!

Edit: I do not want to give up on this girl, she is very special to me, I know we will get through this rough patch together, I just need the cock blocking mother gone.

“Cock block”… what’s the goal here, just to fuck her once or twice or do you want a long term relationship? I think the strategy with be different depending. The first you just need time alone, the second you need to win the mother over.

1 Like

First of all, and ask yourself this question honestly, are you special to the girl as well? Otherwise you’ll just be playing into your own obsession. That is of help to no one, least of all yourself.

If it is option 2 of what Mulberry asked and you are willing to put in serious effort, the power of manipulation is your friend. Do make sure you are honest to your girlfriend and make sure she knows exactly what you are doing (and agrees with it). She probably manipulates her children and god knows (pun intended) who else in her surroundings as well.
Going a little nuts usually scares people, especially those that put a lot of importance in total self control. So make sure the mom believes it was temporary and you have asked for the help of your god to overcome your temporary lapse of sanity. Be the pillar of piety in the mothers eyes make sure she feels like you can be trusted again etc.

As for which demon to invoke. You could try to ask a spirit like Lilith (in the motherly aspect of her) to in some sort of mother to mother way warm her up to the idea that you interacting with her daughter is what’s best for her daughter. Not sure if it would do any good if you do not really know what you really want as outcome. Frankly “the mother gone” is a bit general for a goal. You could be a little more tactical about it and figure out for yourself what the best course of action is and which spirit to turn to. If her controlling/ overbearing is because she worries a lot about her children, maybe help land the 25 y/o leechy daughter land on her feet in some way. Or some other outcome that involves the mother to be less focused on her daughter. Hint: a positive, beneficial focus for the mother is probably the most beneficial to you as well instead of, for instance, cursing the s**t out of the mother.

2 Likes

Yeah, this girl asked me out on a date when we first started.

What is annoying though, the mom was into husband “sharing” with her first ex husband for 12ish years. Also forgot to mention this, the 25 yr old leech daughter and i talked in person recently, and the mother was very annoyingly pushing her on me. I was annoyed because the 25 yr old has been trying to date me for about 10ish years already (i was in 6th grade, she was already a freshman in high school, very awkward moment in history). I also remember the girl i care about, she was crying to her friend about how her parents are controlling her with tight schedule and how she has no personal freedom. Shit pissed me off I wanted to end both of her parents right there and then, but I like having freedom more.

After I posted this thread, I evoked Lillith and she told me to not give up, she really likes me but her mom is a controlling cunt.

Was thinking about evoking Satan next. He’s pretty nice to me and we get along really well.

mother in law? Satan, king of hell himself. Tell him to bring reinforcements and the heavy guns :scream:

1 Like

Thanks will do.

1 Like

I’d say the old lady has to start liking you; lots of spirits can help, as well as non-magickal means.