Social anxiety

Hello, I was wondering if there was an angel whom could help with reducing or getting rid of anxiety?

It is getting to be too much for me and I feel I’m annoying my classmates at college. I also believe my anxiety is causing me to have some health problems as well. :c

If only Raphael can help I guess I can try… ha

6 Likes

Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from Kingdoms of Flame may be of help.

His description states that “he can free the mind from any fears or plagues.”

Letana, the Encouraging Angel, may also be an option.

“She gives courage and strength when despair prevails.”

12 Likes

Lucifer took anxiety from me. I asked him for something else entirely and he kindly took anxiety with it. Just ask him.

10 Likes

I feel a lot of anxiety and close to panic attacks when walking in shopping malls, and the more sensitive I am to energies, the more a feeling of a panic attack creeps up to the surface. Luckily, my spirits make sure to calm me down, by holding my arms and walking besides me. It’s quite terapeutic, facing something uncomfortable.

I think any spirit that understand human psychology is good enough to overcome anxiety.

7 Likes

Bune has pulled me out of Anxiety Attacks & Depression more times than I can count. My love and Gratitude to Bune, who come to me as a female. I tear up as I write this i have so much love & gratitude for Bune.